016

☁️〰✩° You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★

THE venue for her grandpa's funeral was wonderful. Judidia sat in a corner, eating some of the carne and rice. Her brown eyes scanned around, watching as people gave condolences to each other. Malachi Barton's build came into view just as she opened her eyes.

"Alright, your mom says you just adore Duvalines, whatever that is, and M&M's," Malachi mumbled out. His hand slapped down a plate of treats for her. She snorts softly at how he pronounced the mexican candy.

"Ok, thanks. When are Gemma and Esperanza coming back?" She huffed out. Her hands twirl the smarties around before the wrapper is opened, revealing the crushed pill shaped candy.

"Wow, you don't love me. I see it," his voice projected sadness and pain. She slapped his shoulder in annoyance making him laugh, "Esperanza is— I think she's taking a break from life because of this. At least that's what her mother told me. And I don't know anything about Gemma."

A nod leaves Judidia's body. Her eyes light up as the candy is tasted on her lips, "I adore these." Malachi nods. The two are in silence. It was comfortable, Malachi watching the people move and Judidia ate, her head low once more.

"So what happened with your girlfriend," it was a new and touchy subject for the duo. Malachi always being sensitive about where it could end up.

"I broke up with her. She was being whiny, and a bitch," Malachi deeply sighed. It was low, making Judidia blush, covering it up by ducking her head for the candy. "Anything on you? Miss, single lady."

"Nah. But my brother's girlfriend did bring it up though. Some random crushes I might've had or some crap." She covered up. Jessie was a creative genius, always able to find ways to sneak a topic into the conversation. Most of the time she's able to convince anyone to get her anything if she plays her cards right. Judidia laughs, "Says you have lovey dovey eyes for me."

As a girl, Judidia would love for romance, but she doesn't really know how to show it. Her body waits, listening as Malachi is tense in silence. He nods, clearing his throat, "Y-yeah. That's— That's actually...crazy." His voice cracked, sending alarms of what that could mean through Judidia's mind. If anything he would feel embarrassed and could actually like her. Or maybe it was natural.

"We should hang out again."

★ᴗ★

MEY NOTES
Tired af. Hopefully this is good. Also. Just realized I changed Eleanor's name like seventh chapter in 😔