19

It was now almost 4 mins probably the position of their body is scandalous. She manages to ask, "m-my lor-d..?" She calls him out. He hums on top of her head, his nose was breathing in her hairs. As if inhaling the scent. "Shall I g-o to m-y ch-amber?" She sutters in nervousness of the intimacy.

She waits for his response but it took him some moments to answer, "If it's necessary" his answer felt complicated. Now if she leave he would think how is something else important than the husband and will doubt me! "You are necessary" her answer haulted his breathing for a second. But he remains stoic and remain in the position.

It's been a while now, her body is aching with the situation they were in but she can't even complain, he did ask her if it's necessary to leave but she an dumb agreed. With some courage she manage to request, "my lord...the bed is empty aren't you uncomfortable here?" He shakes his head little expressing his no. "But I dare to request your majesty to sleep on bed, it's a sin for me to stay like this. It will pain you" she made excuses but he was stubborn. But then he finally said something being annoyed by her excuses, "get up from me" he scowled at her. She gulps moving from his body.

He walks to the bed and stood infront of it staring at bed. She watch him keenly trying to understand what he is actually doing and thinking. "Why are you still standing there?" He asks not facing her. She thought he meant her to leave. So she quickly apologise and starts walking out but soon his hand grabbed her wrist. She turns to face him , "where are you going to? Did I told you can leave?" He says in a dark tone. She felt nervous and anxious about what he is temper might be now. But still managed to look calm and graceful.

"I apologise deeply, my lord" she bows her head down, he just stares at her quietly. "Did you really forgot everything?" His question laced many emotions. Confusion is only she could guess right now. She slowly nods. His eyes remains on her as if trying to read her mind. Jisoo felt like taking her brain out and throw somewhere so he couldn't read. Suddenly he leaves her wrist and commands, "I want you to stay here till I fall asleep, act like you are my guard for tonight" Jisoo furrows her eyebrows in confusion. Now what does this mean! He already has several guards infront of every chamber in the palace. Yet he wants to her to stay here. Either he wants to annoy her or he might has some bad intentions. She hides her chest with her hands unknowingly. This time he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

She laughs nervously and removes her hand from her chest. "My lord, you may lay down, I'm here guiding" she almost clenched her teeth but controlled her anger at him. He lays down but wasn't sleeping which made Jisoo more angry. Why isn't he sleeping! I want to sleep too! "Are you having difficulty in sleeping? Shall I call a mediation?" Taehyung looks at her while his hand under his back head. "Why don't you entertain me? Maybe I would fall asleep being bored" did he just insulted her? He will be bored if I entertain him? Huff! As if I'm dying to entertain him!! People there dies laughing by my jokes, my company is most appreciated everywhere.

Then why are you still single? Her other side of head spoke.

"What should I do? Can you suggest me?" She asks trying to control herself just not to burst. "How about tell me what you have in your memories? Do you remember how we got married?" She sighs. "Unfortunately no, my lord. I almost forgot everything. Thanks to Madea and Telsa to help me everytime" Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, "who are they?" Jisoo wants facepalm herself. "My maids, personal maids" Oh Taehyung remembered, she had told him once.

"Don't you think you need a medication?" He asks looks like the grumpy is worried for her. "I don't think so... I'm fine like this" she answers plainly. "You don't want to find your memories ever? Was it too rough?" Why is he so intrigued by her? The question list keeps getting bigger. Taehyung wants to asks her something but he thought to slide, because once she remembers they'll be like before. Distantly

Next morning Jisoo felt herself wrapped in a blanket, it was so comfy she snuggle more and had a smile on face. But all she didn't know was her husband was right beside her and his face right on top of hers watching her like a kid.

"She seems so different in the morning, her natural face is so.." he pauses staring more deeply, "peaceful" he realises he is been getting to close to her, he needs to step back. She can't dispute his plan at any cost. Today he decided he needs to get back to old self. When he was about to get up, he gets pulled in the bed under the blanket beside her. She moans little in comfort, he was taken back but his eyes felt like he saw a sight way more precious than watching sunrise.

He removes the blanket to get a better look. Her face was covered by her hair strands, so he gently remove those and carrassed her hairs softly, patting. Is that the cruel king? Is that the villain of a novel? Maybe yes or maybe no.

Her cute nose scrunch a little making him little surprise then he figure out that the sunlight was hitting on her face. He quickly drove back into the duvet and covered themselves. Slowly he leans in a deep slumber.

Jisoo woke up groggy voice, messy hair only to find herself under the duvet with Taehyung. "Why! Why I keep sleeping with him? This is third time, I need to be careful!" She screams inside.

______________________