47

Love is a feeling Jisoo thought she won't ever experience. Growing up alone, staying alone, rejected by her crush everything was a sign as if she will never be loved.

But this transportation changed everything. She has a husband, mother, father, sister, brother, child everything any girl would wish for.

She used to think this was not hers, it was Queen Jisoo's. But she realises she has achieved it all by her personality.

Taehyung refuse to believe she is some other Jisoo even when Jisoo told she's not someone he takes her as. At a point, she gave up the thought of explaining. Maybe it's a sign that some truth shall remain secret.

Today was the naming ceremony of King's newborn. Jun would feel little jealous whenever Taehyung and Jisoo show affection for the baby,but Jisoo didn't let this jealousy. She made him understand this is a baby, who needs the care right now. As a big brother he have to take care of his small one.

Jisoo was very preoccupied with the both kids, she has to feed one, then spend time with the other one to help with studies. As Ruby has been married off, Jisoo got no one to help with the kids. Her mother-in-law would take care of the palace instead of her,to help her less the burden of responsibilities.

"I never thought my kids will be the reason, my wife would be away from me" Taehyung spoke watching his wife and kids sleeping on their bed. No space for him to lay back to rest after the hectic day. Jisoo felt his presence and opens her eyes. Quickly a smile covered her mouth to see her husband, she sat up and hugged him. "It's been ages I hugged you" Taehyung hugs back smilingly. He just adores her voice, it's like a lullaby of peace and happiness.

Breaking the hug, he leans for a kiss. Their nose brushed, lips inches away. He placed his lips on her kissing gently, hands roaming on her body everywhere. She holds his hand breaking the kiss, "my lord, kids might see us" they glance at the kids. Taehyung sighs stood up, "can't even touch you now" he walks to bathroom to change.

Jisoo smiles little watching him getting inside the bathroom.

Jun was painting his mother and baby brother, Taeji. Jisoo smiles fondly at her son, enjoying the breeze. Remembering her first appearance in this mansions, clueless of her surroundings, scared to be infront of Taehyung, ended up getting punishments from him. She chuckles making Jun confused, "what happened mother? why are you laughing?"she shakes her head saying nothing. Taehyung stood in the balcony watching the three. He rewinds this is same way he used to watch Jisoo painting in the garden, roaming around with her maids.

He chuckles remembering her bickerings with him, getting punished by him.

Ruby arrives and wished to take Jun and Taeji with them for one night. Jisoo was skepticism about it because it was risky and the baby is small. She felt relieved by one thought that, Taehyung's step-uncle had died by her own daughter's hand. When Lisa came to know she killed her own father and disappeared somewhere. No one saw Lisa again after that. Jisoo felt very bad for the lady, she was nicest among Busan people.

"Sister-in-law, if you are so worried I'll stay here but let Jun and Taeji stay with me for tonight!" She requested. Now that she has said she'll stay here so Jisoo gave permission. They went to the guest mansion to stay, Ruby and her husband Jiwon.

Jisoo didn't knew it was a plan by Taehyung. He wanted to spend time with Jisoo so he told Ruby to take kids with her for tonight. Taehyung smirks watching Jisoo agree.

Maids were decorating the chamber, meanwhile Madea and other maids were helping Jisoo get ready for the night. Confused Jisoo keeps asking but Madea keep talking in riddles and teasing her.

"Will anyone tell me what's happening?" She annoyed ask. But she was getting no answer and was pushed to their chamber. Her eyes widened to see the chamber decorated beautifully, scented candles here and there around the room.

The door was close before she could ask anything. She sats on the bed, sighing.

The door creaks open, making Jisoo startled little. She looks at the door, to see Taehyung entering. He smiles at her, she was looking very beautiful. After a long time she has wore a bright dress just for him. Just for him to take off.

She stood up to welcome him, only to get welcomed by his lips instead. Her greeting muffled as his lips keeps sucking onto hers. He broke the kiss only to unbutton his clothes exposing his chest, her mouth gaps realising why was the room so decorated, why she was so getting ready, why Ruby took the kids.

She backs away, as he walks to her. Only to fall back on the bed, he hovered over her. Brushing her face with his knuckles, he stares lovingly at her face, "I have realised something" he suddenly spoke. "What?" She asks stiffen in this position. "I am crazy about you" she couldn't help but blush. The red tint of shyness arrives on top of her nose and cheeks. He was so smitten over it, poking her nose he pecks on it, "aren't you so adorable?" He chuckles back to the work on her lips.

"Your majesty should spend some time talking with me too! I missed talking with you" she says puffing her cheeks. "Well tonight there'll be no sleep, you'll talk with me, share with me, kiss me, love me. Just me" He brushed the hairs from her face. The smile on his face never leaving.

As the night went by, Jisoo spoke her heart out but most of the topic they would talk about was their kids. I guess it's the side effect of being parents.

They didn't made love last night, they just talked whole night. He holds her hand, hearing her chatterings, admiring her face expressions as she spoke her heart out. "You know Taeji has same lips as you" Jisoo said brushing her fingers in his lip. "and same hairs as you" Taehyung played with her hairs, smelling it "it actually even smells like you" Jisoo laughs. "We just talked about Taeji all night" Taehyung broke into a laughter with her. Jisoo drank the water as she spoke little too much than usual.

"I want to have more childs with you" Taehyung says, Jisoo spat the water out. "I see" she says gulping the water. "don't regret when you get not even a inch of me after they arrive" Jisoo teased. By now she already knows it's difficult to give time to Taehyung after Taeji. If she has more kids she'll have no time left, no energy left.

Her thoughts came to end when Taehyung pulled her hairs down, holds her waist kissing her thoughts away. "I don't mind" soon the rustling of clothes and groaned filled the chamber.

Jisoo's body was covered by his love bites, she couldn't even move. Was that a revenge for not getting to touch her for a long time! She glares at Taehyung who was innocently looking at her laying on the bed, naked under the blanket. "I love you" he says trying to melt her, but only gets a snorting sound from her as she left for the bathroom.

And this is how they spent their rest of life. Loving, enjoying with eachother.

______________________