24

Confused Jisoo's face was extremely adorable, so Taehyung let her be confused for some moments. Jisoo realized he is just staring on her face so she divert his attention to a serious issue.

"Where is Min Yoongi, Your majesty?" Her question seems to tickle a angry nerve. His jaw clenching while he replies, "we have caught him, he seems to reluctant to answer any questions" Jisoo tried to sit up which made Taehyung little worried, "hey! Keep laying" Jisoo still sat up, "I apologise to interrupt you but my lord, I want to see Min Yoongi...after hearing you I think he has a reason behind" Jisoo taking his side made Taehyung confused.

"Isn't he the one who is the reason behind you on the deathbed?" He stares at Jisoo waiting for the answer.

"After knowing how much you trust him, I can't believe he did it for wealth or anything.. unless there's something else" Her words did make sense. Yoongi was here since childhood, Yoongi used to take care of him like a big brother. Why would Yoongi try to kill him?

Right now, sick Jisoo was sat infront of Yoongi and Taehyung sat on the throne. The Queen throne was empty as Jisoo didn't sat there. "Just spill the reason, Yoongi" Taehyung spoke. Yoongi keeps his head down, unable to meet eyes with Jisoo and Taehyung. He does want to reveal but if he does then....

"Min Yoongi, you know it pretty well that your majesty can find out the reason in a second if he tries little hard but as you are close one he is being lenient" everyone In the gathering heard Jisoo's voice for the first time. Past she never came to any gathering or ever they heard her voice. As if she was muted.

Yoongi spoke but he just apologized, "I apologise, Lady Jisoo. I never wanted to hurt you" his reasoning wasn't enough. "Yoongi, is your family in danger?" This one sentence coming out of Jisoo's mouth made him shocked. His shoke face was evidence of Jisoo's guessing was right. What confused Taehyung was, he never really knew about Yoongi's family. He only knew he has a family in the village, nothing more and nothing less.

Then Yoongi spills out, Taehyung's step uncle has caught his family and threatened to kill them if he doesn't kill Taehyung. But Yoongi never wanted to do this but he had to because his sister was pregnant if she died he can't ever be alive either.

Taehyung heard everything with a calming face, his palms under his chin. Hands balancing on the throne handle. "I see" his voice was low and darken. "My family must have been killed by now" Yoongi's voice laced no hope and sadness. Suddenly Jisoo promises, "Min Yoongi, untill your majesty is here no one can hurt your family..he will save them like the hero of the country" Taehyung's eyes stays on Jisoo this time. She just praised him as hero, he can't control but have a small smile.

"As my lady has already promised, I can't back out can I? But this doesn't mean Min Yoongi won't be punished" his voice has a playful tone and it changed soon when he was announcing Yoongi would be punished. "Min Yoongi will stay in my jail untill Queen is healthy and well like before" his eyes moves to Yoongi to Jisoo soon. And changes eye's expressions as if.

Jisoo was taken back to her chamber and was given strict instructions to stay on bed untill she's well. She was already pissed on Taehyung for being so rude to Min Yoongi. I mean I know he did betray but he had a reason, she thought scoofs. Taehyung was arriving at her chamber, she was laying on the futon. She quickly hides her face under the blanket trying to act like she is sleeping.

She felt him sitting on the futon, his hand slowly uncovering her face from the duvet. She still pretends to be asleep. Slowly she felt his knuckles carrasing her cheeks when he speaks, "looks like Queen is sleeping, did she ate her food and medicine?" He asks as if to Jisoo but isn't she sleeping? "I'm here to inform you to take care of yourself, I'll be leaving to get Yoongi's family and kill that bastard" Jisoo starts thinking if he goes there, there'll be Jungkook. If jungkook is there he would start a war with Taehyung and as Taehyung is the villain he would eventually die. Noooo way I'm not letting him go at any cost but what about Yoongi's family, I promised him. She quickly opens her eyes, "my lord, please don't leave" her hands suddenly holds His hands.

He eyes her hold and then her face,"didn't Queen promised to save his family, are you backing out?" He asks raising his eyebrows. "No, i mean...why you? Send your people...we have strong soldiers, have you seen their structure? They are really bulky and strong like a giant" she tries to reason him. "You mean I'm not strong enough to save them?" He furrows his eyebrows. Her praising someone for being strong isn't his liking.

"Nooo, I don't mean that. I apologise if you are offended. All I mean is as your wife I need you right now, I'm sick right?" She wants to bite her tongue, what the hell she just spoke out!

He stood up, looks like he is just leaving for the war. He calls his guard and says, "you guys may leave, take the best soldiers and at any cost I want Min Yoongi's family in front of my eyes" he commands dangerously.

"I need to stay beside my wife, she's sick right?" He told his soldier almost sounding like he is being sarcastic. Jisoo was relieved to know he is not leaving she doesn't want the ending to be sad for herself.

After the soldiers left, Taehyung comes to her and sat down on the futon. "Now what should I do as a husband?" His question made her eyes widened in shock. "W-what do you mean?" She sutters in nervousness. "I'm saying you are sick you told to stay so what should I do?" She was now more confused what should she make him do.

"Sometimes all you need is someone staying beside, you don't need to do anything my lord" her voice sounds so philosophical that she wants to laugh at herself. "I see..." He says rubbing his jaw then his eyes stares at her again.

"You shouldn't have been so careless and renttless" he says after a moment of silence. "You could have died" he adds, his jaw clenching. "Don't start saying I'm a queen I need to act my duty" he sarcastically commented in annoyance. She giggles little at the way he spoke. "I apologise for laughing my lord...but you look so adorable" she says still giggling.

Can he just say he finds her giggle more adorable than anything else in the world? And he just got addicted probably!?

_____________________