46

Remembering each and every detail of the book suddenly as she sits down with the paper and pen. Jungkook left from there, leaving her alone to take time writing.

Eyes staring nowhere, the agony hits harder that she doesn't know where Taehyung he is. But Jisoo can't die, not before she sees him, not before her child sees the world. She stood up, looks around the chamber. The flower vase caught her eyes.

The guards outside hear the glass breaking sound, they quickly barge in to find the window glass broken and a empty room. One guard quickly takes a peak through the window to see any sign of Jisoo.she already ran away, so quick?

Jungkook was having dinner, when one of maid came spoke timidly, "Master, the girl you brought she is pregnant" Jungkook's hand left the spoon, glancing at the maid with sudden realising.

Jungkook rushed to the chamber, only to find the whole chamber filled with guards. They all timidly looks down fearing he would kill all of them for letting Jisoo go. "Where is Queen Jisoo?" As Jungkook's raspy dark voice reached their ears, they felt shiver down their spine. "Sh-e fl-ee away" Jungkook took his swords and pushed right through the man. "How could a pregnant woman flee away when these giant mans were right here!?" He questioned.

He rubs his forehead up and down, he shouldn't have underestimated her abilities., shouldn't had gone after her innocent face.

Meanwhile Jisoo kept running away, one thing she is sure of Taehyung isn't in Busan or the Jeon mansion. She wonders if Taehyung has actually reached the palace instead by now.

And this is what happened. Taehyung reached palace, the same day Jisoo snuck out of the palace. He was bruised in several places, a proud smile on his face as he had won the war. "Jisoo" as soon he arrives there, he calls for his wife. He had brought a flower for her from the place he has been getting himself medicines. He was very injured, lost consciousness after the war, his one of soldier took him to their village and treated Taehyung. Which took him time to return back. As she wasn't coming out nor there was no response of her.

The servants looks at Taehyung in horror. At a point even Taehyung's mother has given up the thought of Taehyung's being alive, seeing her she couldn't control. She quickly embraced him, he smiled fondly. Ruby came slowly and tried to join the hug. Taehyung smilingly puts his arm around the both. "Where is Jisoo? Is she angry that I have arrived late?" He asks chuckling breaking the hug.

Everyone were silent. Taehyung was confused and annoyed getting no answer. "Madea! Where is Jisoo?!" He dangerously spoke with her. "Your majesty, Queen...left the palace midnight to look for you" the flowers from Taehyung's hand falls down. He couldn't imagine her being in Busan, that too in this condition.

"How could she get away while you'll were here!" He yells clenching his teeths. He turns back to leave, "where are you going?" His mother tried to stop. "Where else? I need to find my wife" he storm out.

While on the other hand, Jisoo was thirsty running so much here and there. Jungkook already announcement that whoever caught Jisoo, queen of Daegu will get a big prize. Everyone was searching for her. She was terrified, she needs Taehyung to tell her everything is okay he is here for her.

Suddenly one of the shopkeepers saw her, the dress is same described by the royals. Means it's Jisoo, she's wearing same dress which was described by the minister. He grips Jisoo's wrist and dragged her,"leave me!" JISOO keeps yelling but he didn't stopped. He took her back to the mansion, threw right infront of Jungkook in the judgement chamber. Everyone were laughing staring at her.

"I didn't knew you were pregnant, didn't they said King Taehyung never bothered to look at your existence" he mocked her. She shared a tear, "my husband is way better than you King Jeon! At least he does hide or lie" Jungkook grits his teeth. "You are going to die so let me give you authority to do anything you want till your last breath" he spoke devilishly. Why is he so evil? She breaths out gazing at him.