35

🎤: double updateeeeeee

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After attending guests and bidding them goodbye Taehyung takes slow steps towards her chamber. Heart full of excitement and nervous.

The air thickens with anticipation and eagerness as he stood right infront of the door.  Where Jisoo awaits in her exquisite wedding gown.

As he enters his eyes met with Jisoo's graceful presence, her eyes sp
rkle like diamonds under the chandelier,
and her silky black locks cascades down her back like a river of night.  He can feel his heartbeat quicken as he approaches her figure sitting on the futon.

His eyes immediately drawn to Jisoo's breathtaking beauty. She stood before him, her delicate frame drapped in a gown of shimmering silk that hugged her curves in the right places. The soft glow illuminated her delicate features and highlighted the flush on her cheeks, which seemed to deepens as she gazed up at him.
Without uttering a word Taehyung felt a intense desire course through his veins. He knew this would be one of the history of the books-one that would cement their bond as husband and wife as well as solidify his position on the throne.

He slowly approached her, savouring every moment of anticipation hanging heavy in the air between them. When he reached out to touch her cheeks, his thumb brushing against her soft skin,"You are so beautiful, it almost feel like a sin to tant you tonight" his voice low and seductive. She closed her eyes and leaned onto his touch, she held her hand on top of her cheek, "I want to be tainted by you, only you" she speaks in a desperations of getting close to him. In every way possible.

He just received the invitation he wanted so he leans on her lips, the kiss was a storm brewing- a tumultuous blend of desire and longing that left them both breathless.

Breaking the kiss, he stares at her breathtaking face. She was breathing heavily taking his breath away. Just a mere kiss, she is already breathless. He chuckles. She looks at him and about to ask when he leans again on her lips.

The kiss stayed longer than the first one. She grips his arm to stay balanced. Suddenly he picks her up in a bridal way, walks to the futon.
Laying her on bed softly, he half hover on her body. Softly carrasing face, taking in her beauty. Realising that how deep he has desired this woman all this time.

She keeps gazing at him doesn't know what to do next. She tries to respond to his kiss but failed miserably. Soon his hands starts roaming around her body, exploring every curves with hunger in his eyes, lips latched on hers. Jisoo respond in kind, her fingers tangling around in his hair as she pulled him closer, "This is... this is so good to be true" she whispers between the kiss.

The sound of fabric rustling filled the room as he starts undressing her. It's almost like unwrapping a gift, he says. "You are like a gift, wrapped in shimmering piece. But I am intrigued to see the insights" his voice was so low and lewd that she hides her face in her tiny hand.

After removing her gown, she was in the strapped cloth (which is used as bra) he stares at her. "Don't gaze like this" she whispers breathing heavily as her chest goes up and down with it. "I am just admiring god's creation, whats wrong?" He gazes at her shamelessly. She covers her widened mouth being shy, shy was an understatement.

His lips trailed down her neck, leaving trail of kisses that made her gasp with pleasure. His hands slide down her body, gently carrasing her bare stomach. She arched her back, pressing herself further on the futon.

Her hands founds their way to the fastenings of his robe, loosening them slowly as if savouring the moment. Once freed, she shamelessly gaze at his chest only to be more shy. But her breath hitched when he took her tiny hands, place on his chest. Letting her feel all of it as his hand starts losing the only clothes that hides her treasure.

Every caress sent shivers down his spine, stroking the fire burning within him.
As they kiss GRE more urgent, tongue dancing together in a passionate waltz that levy them both panting, "I love you Lady" she smiles. They tumble into their sheets, limbs interwined as they continue exploring of eachother's body.

"I love you very much, my lord" he smiles and bites her earlobe, "my lord on bed sounds strange, call me Taehyung" he suggests.

Before she could call him he deatched the last cloth from her body and fonded her mounds, she moans hard. Her breath sucked when she felt his warm mouth wrapped around her mound.

Meanwhile his hands roaming still, going down tracing a path to her abdomen until they reached to her apex of the thighs.

As Taehyung's fingers brushed against Jisoo's damp folds she gasped into their kiss, "oh my love" she breathed, "you're so insistent"

He chuckled darkly, his teeth grazing her bottom lip before he nipped it gently, "you have no idea, what turmoil I went there these days" his husky voice was lace with desire as he parted her legs wide, and wider. He leans down and settles between them but before he looks at her as if asking for permission. She just squeezed his hand and he went between them quickly. His thumbs circling her entrance teasingly, "oh you're beautiful" he gaze down and then at her face to see her bitting her lip holding his hand that was on her thighs.

"Let us make this night one for the ages" he urges, voice dripping with lust.
With a primal growl, Taehyung thrust his fingers onto her making her gasp, after a long time he attached his mouth there eating her out, drinking the love juice.

She moaned feeling the sensation. He looks up at her, his mouth has the juice leftover. Making the scene more erotic as she gets up to kiss him but only to be pushed on the bed again. "I need to feel you more closely" he whispers hovering over her. Before letting her time to adjust he drives inside her. First strokes were slow but it only paces up in a inhuman pace.

Their conversation only turned into a whisper of encouragement and promised of pleasure. Their words because un-hearing with the sound of wet sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, "you feel too good...I think I'm addicted" he spoke.

She cried out his name as the first wave of orgasm crashes over her, body arching off the bed in ecstasy. Taehyung followed shortly after bus release explosive and all consuming as he emptied himself deep Within her.
Collapsing on top of her, Taehyung pressed a tender kiss to Jisoo's forehead, "is this over?" She asks breathing still heavily. He grins rolling on the other side pulling her closer, she thought it's over as she gets close to him to snuggle.

Only to Taehyung take her from the side, she cried out saying, "i thought we were...ah..over" she was already moaning.

And this continues till the almost morning. It was lunchtime, Taehyung had his arms wrapped around her waist, reluctant to let her leave the bed. But she was hungry and tired. And feeling disgusted by the sweat she has been sweating from last night.

________________

Intensity 😩

ahahahaahah