Author's Note

Hi, guys!

I'm writing this book for enjoyment and in my spare time. English isn't my first language, so the chapters may have grammatical errors. Please note that this book is entirely fictional, and any similarity with any other book (if any) is purely coincidental.

Thank you for reading! This story contains scenes and themes that are appropriate for a PG-rated audience. As you delve into the pages of this book, I want to acknowledge that while I've done my best to portray police procedures and terminology accurately, I'm not an expert in these areas. Some aspects may be fictionalized for the sake of the story. I hope you enjoy the journey nonetheless.Please be aware that some chapters might contain content that could cause discomfort. Reader discretion is advised.

Happy reading!

Genre: Romance (Mature)

Please be aware that this book contains scenes of violence including blood and shooting, as well as romantic themes. Reader discretion is advised.

Book description: 

A cold cop and his newly wedded wife go from enemies to lovers, with teasing and roasting adding spice to their journey. As they navigate their roles and desires, their relationship heats up, blending thrilling crime narratives with steamy romance.

Dive into their passionate saga filled with raw attraction and intimate moments, exploring the depths of love and desire in a simple yet captivating story

Thank you for reading! Byeeee!

Cover image credit: Farkas Mario/ Unsplash.com