chapter 1: izuku hunting arc

Bakugo: "Let's play heroes! You wanna play too, don't you deku?" 

Bully 1: "yeah let's play!" 

Izuku: "huh? Sure"

Bakugo: "Boom fear not because I AM HERE!" he said as he jumped from the bench and punched the bystander kid. 

Izuku: "that's dangerous!" 

Bakugo: "huh?" 

Izuku: "that's mean!" 

Bakugo (smirking) "in that case... you can be the monster"

Izuku: "huh?" 

Bully 2: "you be the monster" 

Bakugo: "yeah" 

The next day at school. 

Student 1: "wait, what's going on?" 

Student 2: "Deku's going crazy." 

Student 3: "we were just playing then he got mad". 

Bully 1: "we were playing heroes and deku got super mad at Kutsuki". 

Bully 2: "what the heck" what's his problem?". 

Student 4: "poor Kacchan". 

Principal: "so what made you so angry?" 

Izuku: "well..." 

Principal: "I heard you got angry while playing heroes. Is that true?" 

Izuku: "that's because Kacchan always..." 

Principal (yelling): "you can't even tell the difference between real life and make-believe? 

Izuku: "that's not it... I always have to play the monster and..." 

Principal: "You're the one who lost control! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS?!" he yelled scaring Izuku. 

Timeskip 

Bakugo: "SMAAAAAAAASH" he yelled as he was about to punch him in their game. Izuku got out of the way, causing Bakugo to fall. "Why the heck are you dodging it deku?" 

Bakugo (smirking) "guys, hold on to deku for me" 

Bully 1/2/3: "alright" they said as they held Izuku tightly. 

Bakugo: "Detroit smash!" he yelled as he punched Izuku in the face making him nosebleed. "FEAR NOT PEOPLE I HAVE DEFEATED THE MONSTER DEKU POOP MAN!" 

In class

Izuku: "I can't take it anymore! Fight me, kacchan!" 

Bakugo: "huh? What the heck are you talking about?" 

Izuku: "I don't want to play as the monster anymore! If I win you have to promise to leave me alone!"

Bakugo (smirks): "guys, hold on to deku for me since he is a quirkless loser." 

As he said that 4 students grabbed Izuku from behind and by the arms making sure that Bakugo would land a hit on him perfectly. While that was happening, his sister was watching him getting bullied. She wanted to do something but didn't.

Izuku (panicking) "That's not fair! Let me go! I want to fight kacchan fair and square". 

He was sent to the principal's office yet again. 

Principal: "the others say you suddenly went crazy when you were all playing around. 

Izuku (in tears): "that's not true. Kacchan's popular, so everyone's making me out the bad guy".