chapter 7: monster raid arc

Izuku: "Oh... You're still alive." 

Izumi just looked at him with complete fear in her eyes. Her brother was something different. The outlines looked like him, but his inner parts were different, with a featureless void filled with stars, galaxies and nebulas over his body as he was surrounded by a dark bluish aura. 

Izumi looked around the field

Izumi looked around the field. All the heroes were laying on the ground either dead or knocked out. She looked back at Izuku. 

Izumi: "i-izuku... w-what happened... to y-you". 

Before she could finish, Izuku impales her through the stomach with his palm.  everything went black when Izumi suddenly woke up in bed screaming.

Izumi: "AHHHHHHH!" 

Izumi shouted as she got up, her heart pounding in her chest as she struggled to catch her breath. The nightmare had felt so real, so vivid, that for a moment she wasn't sure if she was still trapped in it.

Izumi: "it's not real..." 

She rubbed her eyes, trying to shake off the lingering sense of dread that clung to her like a heavy blanket.

Izumi: "it was just a nightmare... just a stupid nightmare." 

Morning At UA 

In class 1-a, sero and Kirishima were laughing at Bakugo because of the way his hair looked 

Kirishima/sero: "HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE HECK BAKUGO?!" they both said at the same time while laughing their ass off. 

Bakugo (angrily): "STOP LAUGHING! My hairs gotten used to this bullshit and i can't get it back the right way." he said getting more pissed. "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!!! I'LL KILL YOU BOTH".

Sero (laughing): "I'd like to see you try, pretty boy." 

Bakugo (fuming): "WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!" he shouted as his hair turned back to normal comically 

Kirishima: "Hey, there it goes again". He laughed. 

Mina: "Awesome! You got to face actual villain? I'm super jealous!" she said excitedly. 

Jirou: "Well, I didn't fight. All I did was help people evacuate and provide logical support."

Mina: "But it still sounds like so much fun." 

Tsu: "I spent basically the whole-time training and cleaning the ship deck. Though, there was this one day, we caught a bunch of drug smugglers." 

Mina/Jirou: "okay that sounds way cooler!!". They said comically. 

Tsu: "what about you, ochaco-chan? How was your week?" 

Uraraka: "I'd say that it was very... enlightening." she said with a dark purple aura around her as she did a few martial arts punches in the air.