chapter 3: betrayal of hope arc

Izuku POV: "That's another 15 points."

He thought to himself as he destroyed the robot. His current point was 35 and it hasn't even been 2 minutes yet. Izuku continued to run throughout the fake city. He wanted to keep it low so that no one would ask him about his quirk or how he's so powerful. Meanwhile at the behind scenes, the teachers and the principal were present and were witnessing everything. 

Nezu: "clearly the contestants have no idea how many villains are present or their locations. They have limited time, must over a vast area, and hunt down every last target. Some use information-gathering abilities to plan out strategies. While other rely on speed to pull ahead of their peers. Of course, remaining calm under pressure can be a huge advantage. As can pure power and combat ability. The most successful students use a combination of all these tactics. Much like that kid with green hair." he said as he zoomed the camera on izuku. 

Midnight: "hmmm... I'd say he will most definitely join U.A that's for sure". 

Mic: "yeah no doubt". 

snipe: "well there is still plenty of time before it's over, the real test is about to start." he said as he pushed a red button.

All might: "r-right". He said nervously as he knew that green haired boy was his own son. 

Meanwhile 

A loud rumble and crash can be heard coming from the centre of the arena. 

Izuku: "it has to be one of those zero pointers present mic was talking about... better leave." 

Izuku turned to go back and get himself more smaller robots for points but before he ran, he heard a familiar voice calling out for help. He turned back to see the same Brunnett girl that saved him earlier under rubble. 

Izuku POV: "shit... shit shit shit!" 

Izuku's legs began to sprint themselves towards the girl. He picked the large rubble from under making uraraka realise that now was the time to leave. 

Uraraka: "i... i- THANK YOU" 

She said as she ran off. Izuku dropped the rubble and got up to a building near the zero pointer. He was going to fight this thing when he noticed someone jumping from under it. 

Izuku: "huh?!" 

Meanwhile with Izumi

With One for All coursing through her legs, Izumi takes a huge leap all the way up to the robot's head level. Recalling her dads advises about how to use her Quirk, Izumi conjures the power of One for All in her right arm and destroys the giant robot in a single and powerful smash. All the other participants watched Izumi in awe while nezu praised Izuku for his self-sacrifice. 

Izumi landed on one of the buildings using her telekinesis quirk. All the other students began to look at her in awe as they all cheered and clapped their hands. Izuku just looked at her in with annoyance as he began to walk away from the crowd.

Izuku: "Tchh... she's always the centre of attention".

Later that day 

Tatsumaki and fubuki were at inko's house and they were all celebrating izumi's acts during the exam. They were all in the living room currently and izuku was upstairs in his room.