chapter 6: hero hunter vs hero killer

It's been a day since that night's encounter between Izuku and the tank-top army. He was currently walking around a quiet area of town until he noticed a kid sitting on one of the park benches reading a book. In a blink of an eye, Izuku was next to the kid.

Izuku: "hey, Gaki." 

???: "hmm?". He looked up. 

Izuku: "looks like you're reading something interesting." 

???: "oh... umm okay".

Izuku: "what's your name kid?" 

???: "Kota".

After a few minutes of talking kota becomes friendly towards him.

Kota: "this guy's the S-class hero, King. He's the strongest one of all. This is the number 3 Hero hawks, he's so cool. He patrols my neighbourhood sometimes. Look I even got his autograph." 

Izuku: "he he, his autograph, eh? I'd love his autograph, too. Could you introduce me to him sometime?" 

Kota: "You must like heroes huh ojisan."

Izuku: "eh? I guess you could say that..." 

Kota: "are you a hero too?" 

Izuku: "..." he stayed silent for a few second before speaking. "Guess you could say that again ehh?". He lied

They just sat on the bench while kota was going through pages. 

Izuku: "whoa. What the heck? They even have monsters in here! Isn't that exciting?" 

Kota: "i guess some of them are, but why are you excited? They're super scary." 

Izuku: "it's better that they're scary." he said as he grabbed the book. "don't you think they're cooler that way?" 

Kota: "I guess they do. You still got weird taste, ojisan."

Izuku: "I'm so envious. I'd love to be in this book, too." 

Kota: "I don't like heroes all that much anyway except maybe a few." 

Izuku: "huh? Why?" 

Kota tells him his past and a few years ago about how he lost his parents during a villain attack, how both of them were heroes.

Izuku: "tchh... sorry to hear that kid. Good for you for not liking heroes Gaki." he said as he got up and pat on his head. 

Kota: "you're personality sucks ojisan."

Izuku: "well then... time to go patrolling. I'm heading off. See ya later kid." 

Kota: "careful in your patrolling ojisan." 

Izuku: "sure, also stop calling me ojisan". He said as he began walking away. 

Kota: "huh? I couldn't hear you!" 

Izuku: "get lost, Gaki!" 

few moments later 

Izuku POV: "hero killer stain huh? Apparently, he kills a lot of heroes during these past weeks. Let's pay him a visit. According to that guidebook, he hunts heroes at hosu, that's a 30 min train from here, should be easy"

FLASHBACK

After brutally murdering seventeen heroes and injuring twenty-three beyond recovery, Hero Killer: Stain becomes a scourge on the entire hero community.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Izuku took a train and set off to hosu city district. After a long ride he was finally there.