chapter 2: izuku hunting arc

ever since he was quirkless and his years went by, Izuku's life was full of pain, he was ignored, abused and tortured, but despite all of that, he still pushes himself to become a hero. Whatever Izumi pulls up, it won't work on him, cause this will only push him to become a Hero.

izuku is now seen at school and pretty tired from yesterday's training with bang. The teacher placed the papers on the table and said.

teacher: "Alright, Good morning for you all. Now before we start our class, I want you all to wrote your future. I will each give you papers and vou better finish it all." He announced as everyone groans in annoyance.

teacher: "who am I Kidding? You all want to be Heroes!" The teacher said with a smug face and threw the papers in the air which caused the student cheer up as they activated their
Quirks.

teacher: "Yes, you all have wonderful Quirks but you know it's against the the rules to use them in Public!"

bakugo: "hey teach! DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH THESE EXTRAS!" Bakugo rant again." As if I have anything like... Their crappy Quirks."

izumi: "easy there now mr angry guy". she said with a cocky grin.

students: "YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US, KATSUKI?". they yelled.

bakugo: "let's go i'll take you all on!"

teacher: "huh... you've got impressive test results. maybe you will get into U.A high."

student 1: "he's gonna try for the national school?!"

student 2: "that school has a 0.2% acceptance rate!"

bakugo: "thats the exactly the only place worty of me!" he said as he jumped on his table. "i aced all of the mock test. i'm the only one who stands a chance at getting in. i'll end up getting more popular than even all might and the S class. themselves."

teacher: "oh yeah midoriya, you and your brother are going there too."

izumi just looked annoyed while izuku just ignored everyone. everyone began to laugh at izuku.

student 1: "deku?! you're kidding right?"

student 2: "there is no way you're getting in without a quirk!"

student 3: "quirkless loser".

bakugo used a small explosion and slammed his hand on his desk to intimidate izuku but to his surprise he was unfazed.

bakugo: "there is no way they will accept a quirkless loser like you in a place like U.A".

izuku: "ok. if it makes you feel better then say what you want to say". he said with a cold voice.

bakugo just backed off and let it slight.

bakugo: "i better not see you there loser".

izumi: "just give up deku. its no use".

After school

izuku was now training for the next 10 months for the UA entrance exam. his training with bang changed him both physically and mentally. he was cold but still wanted to become a hero. his whole life he had been called useless and had suffered a lot from something he can't control.

right now he had started to clean the Takoba Municipal Beach Park.

izuku: "i mastered the Flowing Water Fist Fighting Style so i'll just take it easy and clean this beach for the next 10 months".

Present day

izuku was in tears as he was covering his eyes.

izuku: DAMN YOU TOSHINORI, DAMN YOU FUBUKI AND TATSUMAKI, DAMN YOU INKO, FUCK YOU IZUMI. YOU PEOPLE RUIND MY LIFE AND MY CHANCE OF BECOMING A HERO!" he yelled as he fell on his knees and sobbed. it's been almost 6 months since he left home.