chapter 5: hero hunter

Bang: "never come back ever again."

He said as a beaten up Izuku was leaving the dojo for beating up the rest of the disciples. After Bang returned from his hero work, he saw the massacre Izuku had done, he brutally beat the leaving shit out of him and expelled him from the dojo. After that day, Izuku was living in a hut in a forest outside Town. (similar to Garou's hideout in the woods).

Izuku: "I will hunt down every last hero there is on this planet".

Izuku had begun hunting down every hero he saw. Heroes such as gunhead, fourth kind, death arms, majestic, master driller, funkman, a shit tone of C class heroes such as tank top vegetarian, battery man, a few unknown C class heroes and last but not least kaumai woods. Izuku was known as the hero hunter and was popular among both heroes and villains.

During these 2 months of Izuku's hero hunting, a lot of events have happened. The usj incident, sports festival, deep sea king incident, which was taken care of by an unknown hero, and the alien invasion.

Present

Izuku was currently resting on his dirty couch while reflecting on the past.

Izuku: "tchh... they'll pay for it all."

The next day Izuku was in town shopping. He was looking for ways to make himself look different.

Izuku: "I'll have to dye my hair so it's hard to recognise me, since a lot of those heroes have seen my face, plus it looks badass".

He bought a white colour dye, gel and etc. once he got to his hideout, he opened the water fountain and proceeded to change his appearance. His hair was now white, and he took out the gel and rubbed it on his hair. he now had silver hair that spikes upward in two large prongs. he looked at himself in the mirror.

Izuku: "this should do it"

Izuku: "this should do it". he said to himself with a huge smirk on his face. "Since I'm a lot stronger than before, I'll hunt down stronger higher rank heroes".

Izuku was walking by the road near the forest as he encounters a C class hero.

Izuku: "you must be a hero if I'm right... so it's huntin' time!"

Mumen rider: "i'm mumen rider. What's this about hunting?" he asked as he steped out of his bike. "you're not one of my fans?"

Izuku: "well guess what... You're right!". He said with a grin. "help me become a true monster".

Izuku POV: "the more i defeat... the more monstrous I grow!"

???: "we found you!"

???: "is it really him?"

???: "you were easy to find!"

Izuku: "huh?"

Izuku looked behind and sees an entire group of muscular men behind him. He sees a familiar face before realising who it was.