1

"There too many Jikochuu's!" The Magenta hair girl said, Panicking as she ran from a squid Jikochuu, Maya rushed to a different path, but it collapsed, Mana jumped from the edge and landed on a different cracked bridge than she had run before...

"Mana This way!" A blue-haired girl named Rikka jumps over a part of the bridge about to collapse. Her best friend, Mana "Rikka!" calls out to her in delight upon seeing her. However, Rikka falls back with a scream as the bridge gives way. Mana kneels towards the broken edge, her eyes shifting in fear and worry.

Just then, two other girls rush over to Mana's side. Alice and Makoto. They both look at Mana with concern, wondering what has happened. As they approach, "Mana where Rikka-...."Makoto notices that Mana's eyes are filled with tears.

Sensing that something was wrong, Alice knelt "Mana...?" But before she can explain, they all hear a loud crack. Mana's eyes widen in horror as she feels herself lunging forward. She tries to reach out to safety, but it's too late. They all fall into a white light, and everything goes blank.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Bubba tried his best to keep his cool as he firmly said, "It is not necessary to drag him." DogDay, whom Bubba was dragging towards the picnic spot, let out a whine and frowned, not realizing that he was forgetting something important.

Meanwhile, Catnap was dozing off again, as usual, under the cool shade of a tree. Hoppy and Kickin were busy playing soccer, and Bobby and Picky were nowhere to be found as they had headed into town. Crafty was painting silently, lost in her world.

Dogday's eyes shifted as he tried to hide a silent laugh, amused by Catnap's perpetual laziness. Bubba then sighed and asked, "Say, um, where's the picnic basket?" Dogday's eyes widened as he realized his mistake. He gave an awkward smile and replied, "I forgot it...heh."

Bubba couldn't believe it and face-palmed himself, muttering, 'You had one job...' He was disappointed as he had planned this picnic with his friends for a long time. DogDay immediately walked back to retrieve the picnic basket, hoping to make it up to Bubba. He knew he had let his friend down, and he was determined to make things right.

As Dogday was strolling through the fields, his attention was caught by a sudden white light that shone in the distance. Startled, Mana stumbled out of the sky, gasping for air as she landed on the ground. Intrigued, Dogday approached her slowly, lowering himself to the ground to get a better look.

Mana's magenta-brown eyes opened wide as she looked up at him, and Dogday's pupils shrank in surprise. After a moment of hesitation, "I'm DogDay!...Um.. what's your name?"

Mana, still catching her breath, managed to smile back at him and introduce herself "..Mana, Mana Aida.." Dogday noticed a small pink pixie, who looked like a rabbit-like fairy with pearl pink skin. a large fluffy tail, and big pink eyes with wing-like lashes. She wore a pink collar that resembled a flower and a large pink bow with heart-shaped medallions on each side. Dogday was curious and asked Mana who the pixie was. Mana Laughed "Thats Sharuru!" She introduced the pink fairy as Sharuru, and Sharuru waved back at Dogday.

Feeling a bit embarrassed, Dogday finally spoke up "Mana...Can you help me with something..." Mana smiled as she sat on her knees "Of course" Dogday gulped silently, "..C-Can you help me find me and my friends a picnic basket?" Mana was happy to oblige, "What are we waiting for?" Mana said, taking Dogday's hand "Let's Go!"

(Eyecatch 1: Rikka and Alice are chatting with Bobby and Hoppy, Mana is sitting alone before Crafty taps her shyly before showing her, her drawing of Cure Heart, Mana smiles as she hugs CraftyCorn, her head shaking excitedly, and Crafty blushes, others watched as the logo appeared)

(Eyecatch 2: CatNap was sad as he curled himself with his tail, But Makoto walked over and sat down next to him blinking before giggling a bit, liking his cute act. Catnap smiled a bit before he sighed, Holding his moon pendant[that was a gift from DogDay] as the Iogo appeared)

As DogDay and Mana returned to the park, Mana's eyes sparkled with delight as she saw her friends - Rikka, Alice, and Makoto. Rikka was watching Bubba intently as he read a book, while Alice was playing with Hoppy and Kickin, trying her best not to get her pristine dress dirty. Makoto, on the other hand, was engrossed in Bobby's words about love and all that kind of stuff.Suddenly, Rikka noticed Mana's arrival and exclaimed, "Mana!" "Rikka!" Mana replied, and the two best friends ran towards each other and hugged tightly.

Alice and Makoto couldn't help but smile at the sight, causing Hoppy, Bubba, and Kickin to stop and look at the two of them. Hoppy asked Alice, "Who are they?" Alice cheerfully responded, "That's Rikka and Mana, my childhood best friends.."

However, their joy was short-lived when Crafty tugged on Alice's dress shyly, Alice looked down curiously before Crafty whispered, "I saw...a...black...heart flying...and it started to glow red..?" Alice, Rikka, Mana, and Makoto's hearts sank as they silently nodded, knowing all too well what that meant. "Everyone, hide!"

Rikka commanded sternly, and Catnap, DogDay, Bubba, Bobby, Crafty, Hoppy, Picky, and Kickin all looked confused but immediately ran for cover. However, DogDay was so panicked that he didn't see Alice, Rikka, Makoto, and Mana, who were hiding behind a tree.

Suddenly, a giant Jikochuu in the shape of a music note appeared, and DogDay froze in fear, with his other friends behind him, except for Catnap, who was standing beside him. Alice, Rikka, Mana, and Makoto who were hiding behind a tree pulled out their Lovely Communes and prepared for battle.

"Pretty Cure, Love Link!"