2

Hoppy was running from the enemy while panicking, and Kickin was too "What is that thing?!" She yelled panicked and on the verge of tears, Catnap was about to reply when he got hit by a small musical note, He groaned as he fell on DogDay and they both landed in impact.

Hoppy and Kickin were in a dire situation, as they saw the Jikochuu quickly approaching them. The Jikochuu was charging up a Beam attack, and as Hoppy held her arms out to shield herself and Kickin, she was visibly shaking with fear. The beam was aimed straight at them, and Kickin felt his heart racing as he held onto Hoppy tightly.

Just when it seemed like they were about to be hit by the attack, a voice rang out in the air, "Rosetta Wall!" A girl had appeared out of nowhere, holding two clover shields in front of her hands. She had a determined look on her face as she protected Hoppy and Kickin from the blast, which deflated against her shield.

Hoppy's eyes sparkled as she took in the girl's appearance. The girl had bright orange hair, which was worn in curled twin-tails held by two loops of hair. On each side of her head, she had a clover with a gold heart in the center, which accentuated the petals surrounding it. She wore a pointed, light green choker and clover earrings, which matched her dress.

The girl's yellow dress had light green detailing, with a thick white stripe going down the center to match her puffed sleeves. At the navel, there was a light green ribbon to match the fabric beneath the gold heart on her chest. Her scalloped skirt was lined in pale yellow, with a white pointed trim over her frilly petticoat. She had white and yellow boots with a light green cuff and yellow bow, which matched her wrist pieces.

As Hoppy looked at the girl in awe, her eyes widened, and she gasped silently.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Rosetta then jumped before kicking the Jikochuu back, Alice clapped her hands as the shield disappeared. Hoppy eyes widened as she saw Alice in her vision, her eyes getting teary "A-Alice?" Rosetta turned to Hoppy, before smiling softly.

As the Jikochuu approached, another girl suddenly appeared, ready to take on the challenge. Her eyes were bright and attentive, with a sense of determination behind them. Her hair was a beautiful light indigo colour, cascading down to her knees in a thick ponytail held together by a light blue and white piece with a blue diamond in the center. On each side of her head, she had a curled strand, with her bangs slightly curled as well. The girl wore blue diamond earrings and a gold choker to match her bracelets.

Her dress was a light blue colour, with white-winged sleeves that had a gold clasp around one of them. There were white frills and dark blue detail on the dress, which was connected to a small blue ribbon. The skirt resembled a fanned-out wing, exposing white and milk-blue fabric. On the chest was a blue heart with white fabric hanging from it. The girl's white boots had a milk-blue cuff that matched her dress.

Shortly after, two more girls appeared, shielding DogDay and CatNap from the Jikochuu's attack. The left girl had her eyes lightened, with her now curlier and longer lilac hair pulled back into a ponytail with a portion left loose. Her hair was held together by a white-winged piece with a purple band. She also wore a purple spade hair clip to match her earrings and a lilac pointed choker. Her dress was lilac-coloured, with white and pale lilac detail and a flower-shaped skirt.

Her white winged sleeves covered her shoulders, with one much larger than the other. On the right hip was a long purple ribbon with heart-shaped tails, and on the chest was a purple gem heart with a spade-shaped ribbon. She also wore lilac thigh boots with white and purple accents, as well as lilac sleeves with white detail and an indigo bow on the wrist.

"Heart! Take the right side!" Sword said, hitting the Jikochuu with her leg "Got it!" Heart Said before charging in for the attack, as she jumped high, she Kicked it back using her hands she yelled her battle cry as she jumped high "Let's Go Sharuru!" "Sharu!~"

Heart inserts the attack Cure Lovead into the slot before drawing a heart on the Lovely Commune. The smaller heart in the middle blinks twice, and her heart brooch shines. Cure Heart then says "Anata ni Todoke! Mai Suīto Hāto!", as she places both hands on her heart brooch and releases her hands from it. Then the pink light came out in the form of a giant heart before blasting out, purifying the Jikochuu as it exploded

Rosetta, Diamoid, Sword and Heart all jumped back together and beside each other, panting as Rosetta wiped the sweat off her forehead before Heart felt a tug on her dress, She looked down only to see DogDay narrowing his eyes "...Mana?" Heart froze, Rosetta looked at Diamond, Diamond at Sword then Sword at Heart...

(Eyecatch 1: Rikka and Alice are chatting with Bobby and Hoppy, Mana is sitting alone before Crafty taps her shyly before showing her, her drawing of Cure Heart, Mana smiles as she hugs CraftyCorn, her head shaking excitedly, and Crafty blushes, others watched as the logo appeared)

(Eyecatch 2: CatNap was sad as he curled himself with his tail, But Makoto walked over and sat down next to him blinking before giggling a bit, liking his cute act. Catnap smiled a bit before he sighed, Holding his moon pendant[that was a gift from DogDay] as the Iogo appeared)

Bobby tilted her head in confusion and asked, "Pretty what now?" Mana, who was on her knees, smiled at her and said, "Precures!" Makoto leaned on a rock with a calm face Kickin by her side, smirking. "She means we are magical people with powers," Makoto explained quietly.

Crafty's eyes sparkled with interest as she asked shyly, "S-So you all...have powers?" Rikka knelt to Crafty with a smile and replied, "That's right! We are magical girls with incredible powers."

Rikka continued to explain the wonders of magic, while Alice and Makoto exchanged a knowing look and sweatdropped in response. "Classic Rikka," Alice remarked, sipping her tea. The four friends looked over at the critters and smiled.

"I like our new friends. Let's go join them, shall we?" Mana said cheerfully, getting up from her spot. Makoto, Alice, and Rikka all smiled and nodded before walking over to join their new friends.