F i v e

"This is it for the day," Mr

"This is it for the day," Mr. Jung the math teacher said throwing the slender of the chalk at the table, his brows frowned as he scanned each student thoroughly.

As usual, Taehyung leaned over the desk and drew his weird sketches. Not bothering himself to hear a single word Mr. Jung spat, since he hated Math and easily tangled in numerical puzzles.

Jimin  hit his elbow to Taehyung, gesturing him to look head at Mr. Jung, who was now staring directly at Taehyung.

"You'll be the first to solve this equation tomorrow" Mr. Jung shouted.

Taehyung unintentionally nodded his head. As the bell rang, signaling the end of class, students began to gather their belongings and headed out of the room as well as Mr. Jung. Taehyung hastily stuffed his books inside and packed his bag.

Beside him, Jimin let out a lazy stretch, his body extending comfortably after the long period of sitting, "What are you gonna do about the math notes? " He asked suddenly.

Taehyung frowned his brows, "Why the fuck do you care?" He asked, hanging his bag on his shoulder.

"You were busy sketching while the teacher was writing notes and you even missed the lecture so I thought you would need my help" Jimin offered, extending his notebook toward Taehyung with a gentle smile. He looked undeniably proud of himself, hurting Taehyung's pride.

Taehyung's brow furrowed in frustration as he struggled to assume why Jimin offered help that he didn't ask for.

"Do you think I can't manage myself? " Taehyung asked furiously.

Jimin nodded, " You seem to hate math so don't be hesitated
and take the notes" He said, his voice gentle, leaving his notebook he rose from the desk and headed to the doorway.

Taehyung pondered over his situation, he required help to prepare himself for the next day. Without hesitation, Taehyung reached out and firmly grasped the notebook with a slight shrug of his shoulder.

"Who cares anyway" Taehyung muttered as he made his way out of the class putting his air pods on in ears.

+++