N i n e

Jimin stood in the empty hallway, tightness gripping his chest, making him feeling suffocated, his breath coming in short gasp, his heartbeat irritatingly loud, his vision blurred

He looked at his surroundings, and he felt like things have been moving so fast, as if they get their own feet's to walk.

Confused and tangled into his thoughts Jimin blindly reached out to the wall to balance himself, but as if his overwhelming emotional has concealed his all the abilities.

Suddenly, memories of his nightmares rapidly wandered into his mind. The man in black, the leather belt and the dark but slightly lightened room with dim red lights.

A sharp shooting pain ached the back of his head, and he heard someone calling his name.

"Jimin"

"Jimin"

The voice was deep throaty but almost like a whisper.

Jimin momentarily glanced up at the dark figure, standing against the dim sunlight, his face hidden under the hood of his black jacket, his hand held a leather belt and he seemed to stared at Jimin.

Fear clutched his heart, Jimin felt as if the man would come and used that belt at any time.

He always had that panic attack whenever he witnesses violent, he was treated but it returned time to time, Jimin had used to it now, but he never saw a dark figure looming around him, besides in his nightmares.

But he wasn't dreaming at all, he was working on his strategy to get closer to Taehyung, and he took the risk, he knew the consequences of having a panic attack, but he thought it would be vanished in few minutes.

At the end, Jimin failed. The consequences of his strategy became unbearable. If he were at at home, he probably would yell for his parents and they would come to calm him down.

But it was school, and now he could see through his blurry vision, the mysterious figure moved closer to him.

His panick raised with each step of the figure taking towards him. Jimin turned back and saw a long hallway stretched to the stairs.

Should he run? But what if someone see him in this awkward condition, they would make fun on him, and no doubt he would ended up being viral on the social media and his friends would tag him as crazy.

It happened with him in his previous school. And he couldn't let the history repeat itself, could he? It was worst than the situation Jimin was in right now.

His mind tangled in thoughts, Jimin failed to resolve the situation and then suddenly he heard a voice.

"Take a breath with me" Taehyung said as he emerged out of the class hurriedly and stood near Jimin.

Jimin glance at him helplessly tears streamed through his eyes, tracing the way of his cheek, his hand still clenching his shirt aggressively.

"Come on....take a deep breath with me" Taehyung said again, in a soothing voice.

Jimin took a deep breath.

"And now exhale" Taehyung commanded.

Jimin repeatedly followed the method twice or more, Taehyung slowly caressed his shoulder, his soothing touch and gentle voice calmed all the negative thoughts in his mind.

Jimin felt his overwhelming emotions slowly began to disappeared. His breath steady again, heartbeat became normal and his vision was clear now.

Hesitantly, Jimin turned back and saw nobody but the empty hall, The figure disappeared, there were no whispers at all.

"You good now? Should we go outside?" Taehyung asked in a gentle voice.

Jimin now realized he messed up, Taehyung saw him in his awkward condition and who knows how he would react.

"I...I'm good" Jimin stammered, without making any eye contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded, "Why don't we go outside and take some fresh air" He suggested.

Jimin thought for a moment, feeling ashamed on himself but he couldn't do anything.

Although the mysterious figure disappeared and his thunderous thought faded, but still he felt uncomfortable by standing in the long hallway.

"Alright...let's go" Jimin said.