Chapter 4: Little Theif

I walked into the store in my shorts and loose crop top and an over the shoulder backpack minding my own business trying to look as inconspicuous and normal as possible. I looked over the racks of clothes taking what I liked that could fit in my bag and under my clothes. I walked myself into a fitting room and started folding what could fit in the bag even putting on a bra I liked under my shirt. As I walked out to put back what I didn’t want to make it look like I was a normal customer I could see some store employees eyeing me suspiciously. While I was looking at jewelry a man dressed in a security guard outfit came up to me and asked if I could go with him.

I walked behind the man as he made his way down a darkish hallway. I stopped halfway. “Where are we going?” I asked suspiciously. He turned to me and walked back “We’re going to the security room, you little thief” he said angrily grabbing me by the arm. “ I am not a thief!” I yelled in protest as he threw me into the room and closed it after he walked in himself. “Give me the bag” he demanded, I handed it to him defiantly as to not piss him off even more. I watched as he dumped out its contents and rifle through all of the clothing I stole from them and a few other stores.

“Wow, you really are a little thief” he said smirking, happy with his finds and my embarrassment. I just stood there holding myself and staring at the wall, “Come here” he said suddenly, “What?” I said nervously, finally looking in his direction. “You heard me” he replied “I know I did but why?” I asked “Well your bag is filled with stolen items. Who's to say you don’t have something smaller on you” he said with way too much amusement in his voice. Finally I just decided to listen so this will be done and over with so I walked over to where he was standing. Walking behind me he moved my arms up and started patting me down from the top, he moved his hands around and when he got to my boobs he moved slower over them before grabbing them.

I gasped at the sudden feeling knowing he wasn’t supposed to do that but I decided not to say anything because I didn’t really care and even if I did I wouldn’t know how to go about it. His hands made their way down my stomach to my shorts, two fingers went into the waistband of my shorts moving front to back making sure nothing was in there. Once clear he removed them and slowly slid them down further and slightly grabbed my crotch, when I gasped ever so slightly he took that as a sign to go further so his hand gripped harder. Then he started palming me through my shorts, I started breathing hard and moaning slightly at the friction he started. “Oh, You like that don’t you, you little slut” He said slapping ass, “uh huh”.

The guard chuckled and unbuttoned my shorts, slithering his hand in feeling how wet I had gotten from the little he had to me earlier. He started fingering me hard “Ahhh-ahh…ahh” I moaned out, losing my balance to the point the only thing holding me up was his hand inside my crotch that hasn’t stopped fingering me at all. All of a sudden I felt a jolt of pleasure “Aaaahhh ohhh fuck” then there was a bunch more wetness than before, I looked down and before I could even process what happened he laughed out “Oh damn the little thiefs a squirter”. I couldn’t even respond from how tired I was but he wasn’t done.

He took me by the throat and yanked my now soaked shorts down my legs and pushed me onto my knees “Take your shirt off” he commanded as he undid his pants. I did as I was told before my hair was yanked forwards and his dick was in my face, I took him in my mouth going at my own pace but he wasn’t having none of it and started shoving his dick in and out of my mouth using my hair so I couldn’t move back. As I deepthroated his dick he leaned forwards grabbing something, realizing it was handcuffs as he clamped them around my wrists and immediately put his hands back in my hair. Before I knew it he pulled out cumming all over me joining all of the spit gathered on my face and tits.

I didn’t get much time to breathe before he yanked me up by my hair and bent me over a table in the room and shoving his dick inside me and thrusting hard “Good girl take all of me”. I moaned at his praise. I suddenly felt that jolt again and before I knew it there was a puddle below us, he didn’t give any time before turning me and lifting one of my legs on the table and putting three fingers in me and shaking them until more came out. “Ahhhhh!” I screamed when he aggressively rubbed over making it go everywhere, just as he was about to put his dick back into me the door opened making us both stop. I just stared at his face while he looked at the door “Well hello, would you like to join?” I immediately turned my head to the door when he said that. It was another security guard, fuck, this couldn’t get any worse, but it could because he smirked and started walking over to us “Don’t mind if I do” he laughed while the first security pushed my back onto the table moving me so my head was off the other end of the table and he could still reach my pussy. The second guard came over, putting one of his big hands over throat and the other in my hair while shoving his dick right into my mouth making me almost immediately gag. 

The first guard thrusting his dick back into my pussy, I was moaning like crazy because of how full I felt “Wow you really are a little slut” One laughed, “I bet you love getting railed from two ends” The other piled on. “Mmm GJhag” I Moaned back, not being able to speak, “What was that? I couldn’t hear you with that dick in your mouth” The first guard antagonized. “I have an idea since this little slut loves getting dick” the second guard said mischievously, suddenly both dicks were gone and I was getting yanked up and dragged out of the room by my arms. “No no no please i’m sorry” pleaded realizing they were taking me out to the store but all they did was laugh as they dragged me to a part of the store where four male employees stood. They looked over to see us “You guys want our little slut to get you off?” the second guard said, the guys nodded, smiling while unbuckling their pants.

They all stood in a circle around me with their dicks in their hands. I got to work both a little excited and wanting this to end, I had two dicks in my hand and one in my mouth. All of them kept antagonizing me in the process “What a slut”, “Damn you’re good”, “We should keep her around”, “You must love this”, “Gag on my dick bitch” and many more before all of them got off on me. I had cum in my hair, on my tits, back, ass, and face, before I could process my clothes were thrown at me “Leave slut and never come back unless you want a way worse punishment” he said grabbing his dick through his pants while the others laughed. I got up so fast putting my shorts on while running through the store and out the doors, I ran down the street with my shorts unbuttoned and no shirt with my bra not on right. I ran all the way home not stopping a single time to fix anything on my body or the stop lights.