Chapter 18: This Is Wrong

“Mya! Richard is staying the night!” my dad called up to me from the front door, “Okay!” I yelled back as I rolled my eyes. Richard is my dads close friend from work. He's cute but really annoying and has my dad wrapped around his finger. “I brought dinner so come down” he yelled and I walked towards the stairs “Hey Rich” I waved as I walked into the dining room “Hey Mya” he smirked and looked me up and down in my shorts and bikini top.We sat down and ate while they talked about random guy stuff that I wasn’t interested in. “I’m going to finish my homework and go to sleep.” I said as I got up and threw out my garbage and went back to my room.

A couple hours later I was asleep and woke up to my door creaking open slowly, I laid still as someone walked up to my bed. “Such a beautiful girl” a deep voice said as they ran a finger slowly up my side and crawled into the bed behind me “Always wearing tight and revealing clothes” he lightly grabbed my ass then continued “It makes me so hard” he grinded his dick into me “Mmm” I moaned lightly from the contact.
“Oh baby, are you awake?” he asked as he slid an arm under me and grabbed both of my boobs and pushed me into him “This is wrong” I whispered as I opened eyes and he kissed down the back of my neck “I know but that’s what makes it so good” he whispered into my ear and flipped us so he was straddling my ass while I laid on my stomach.

“Do you always sleep in just panties and a tank top?” he said as he moved my panties to the side “Mhm” I responded as he pushed my head into my bed and thrusted into me “Rich” I moaned to him “It’s ok baby girl” he said then sped up his pace. He wrapped his hand in my hair and stuffed my face into my pillow “MMmmMMMmmmM” the pillow muffled my moans as he pounded into me fast and pulled out quickly and came all over my ass.

The next morning I woke up and walked out of my room and heard the shower on so I quickly took  a peek downstairs and saw my father making breakfast. I ran back to the bathroom and quietly opened the door to see Richard taking a shower I took off my shirt and panties and jumped into the walk in shower “Heyy” I whispered and grabbed his waist

“Your dad is awake hun, we could get caught” he looked over his shoulder at me and I chuckled “That’s what makes it more fun” I looked up at him and grabbed his dick which grew hard in my hands. His breath grew short as I started to jerk his dick but he didn’t let that last long as he turned and did a manouver and lifted me against the shower wall. “Hi” he smiled then let me slide down onto his dick, I grinded on his dick to tease him a bit “Enough of that” before I could comprehend he started slamming his dick in and out of me.

“Oh fuck!” I moaned and his dick twitched in me which gave me an idea “Yesss right there, Rich!” he went even harder “That’s right fuck my tight innocent teen pussy!” I teased him as I moaned “Is everything alright in there?” my dads concerned voice asked through the door “Yeah daddy everything is fine” I forced out as Richard plowed into me “ok” my dad said unsure but walked away “Uhh” I moaned as his cum coated my insides and my body shook from my orgasm.