Chapter 15: Torture with Vibrations

I was working as a bartender at a strip club pouring drinks for creepy strangers and wonderful regulars in a neon green bra with a black fishnet top over it and a neon green mini skirt and tall thick black and green heels and glitter on my body and face.

“Yo Pandora!” I turned and saw one of my regulars “Hey Paul!” I smiled going over to him “Back again are we?” I joked and he laughed “Of course baby doll, where else would I see my favorite bartender” he joked back “I’m flattered! Now what can I get you?” I laughed “I’ll have a Brandy Alexander and what would you like Elijah?” The man next to him finally spoke up “I’m not a big drinker so whatever you think will be good” he was clearly kind of anti-social so I tried to be as open and nice as possible. “How about a mojito? I’m good at those and they’re good for someone who doesn’t drink often” I smiled at him and he nodded back with a tiny smile.

“Anything else?” I asked as I handed them their drinks “Actually yes” he gave me a mischievous look “What would that be?” I asked giving him a look and he pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to me. I grabbed it from him and looked at it, it was a little pink vibrator “Paul, are you serious”” I laughed looking at it “I am very serious, It’ll make the time more fun especially for everyone else” he said mischievously “Ok fine” I said before bending over and moving my panties aside and putting it in.

“AHaha” I let out a shocked moan and staggered a bit when the vibrations suddenly started when I stood up, I gave him a look “Sorry, I had to” he said putting his hands up. I went about giving people their drinks, joking with them and dancing around for them and staggering a bit when the vibrations would start. I turned around facing the drinks and put my hands on that counter trying to get a hold of myself as the vibrations got higher and more constant “Aahh” I put my head on the counter “You ok there, Pandora” Paul asked from behind me “Mhm” I said putting head up “You sure?” he asked amused “Yeah I’m suuure” I forced out turning to him and fell into the counter in front of him “Did you need a refill?” I asked with a smile.

“Yeahh actually I do” he said looking at Elijah and just then the vibrations started again. “AHhaaaha” I moaned and held onto the counter for support while looking at him with his stupid smirk on his face “Don’t you have strippers to spoil?” I asked, trying to distract him so I could cum “And miss spending time with my favorite bartender, no way” after he finished the sentence the vibrations stopped and I put my head down annoyed.

As I was talking up a guy hoping he would give me a big tip it started again and I staggered a bit “You ok?” The man asked concerned, I looked up and bit my lip “Yeah of course I was just thinking about how nice it would be for you to rail me in the back of your car” I played it off and he smirked “That can be arranged” I leaned over to him “Good” I mean if Paul’s not gonna get me off at least I have a backup plan. “You know my shift ends soon right?” I asked paul “Yeah I know” he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes and walked away and saw the man left me a generously large tip, I smiled and grabbed it before leaving to the locker room.

As I was walking to the bus stop a car pulled up next to me “Hey Pandora” I stopped “Hey Paul and Elijah” I made sure to acknowledge Elijah who smiled at me “Wanna ride?” he asked “In the car or on your dick?” I joked “In the car, Pandora” Paul laughed “As long as you promise not to kill me” I laughed “I Promise now get in” he laughed “Elijah go back and keep her company” he said and Elijah jumped out going to the drivers side as I sat on the passengers side.

We drove off “You still have that vibrator in?” Paul asked “Yeah, whyyy?” I moaned halfway through my sentence “That’s why” Paul laughed from the front. “AHAahha” I moaned and leaned my head onto the window “MmmAH” I felt a hand on my thigh, I looked over and saw Elijah looking at me with hooded eyes as he rubbed my thigh. “Let's take these off” Elijah said and hooked his fingers in my panties and slid them down my legs. When he finally stopped it my entire body immediately relaxed, I put my head on the seat behind me as Elijah slid closer and lifted my left leg onto his lap. I was too weak to protest so I just side eyed him from my seat.

Suddenly the vibrations started and my body tensed as I arched my back and pushed my head into the seat. It was from one level to another slowly going up from the lowest volume, once it hit the highest level Elijah put his finger on my clit and started rubbing “AAHAH!” I held onto his wrist tightly as my legs started to shake “OHHH FUCK!” my body shook as I finally came after hours of torture. “You’re good, Pandora” Paul said from the front still driving “Mhm” I leaned my head on Elijah and fell asleep.