Chapter 8: Burglar Alert

(If you don't like mentions of assault please skip the first two paragraphs to where it says "3 months later")

I was in a peaceful sleep when I got startled awake by a sudden loud bang from downstairs, I sat up looking around til I heard it again which is when I silently jumped out of bed and grabbed a bat I kept next to my bed. I crept out of my room and down the stairs which is when common sense kicked in, *I shouldn't be doing this I need to just call the cops*. As I was about to turn, a man walked near the stairs. We both froze and stared at each other until he sprinted right at me. I turned and made a run for it up the stairs. I made it to the door of my room. When I was at the door of my room I was yanked back and thrown a little down the hallway, he got on top of me but I poked one of his eyes and he screamed and fell back. "You bitch!" he yelled while I quickly made a run for the stairs.

I made it halfway down when he tackled me, we rolled down the last few stairs and when we landed I tried to get up but he tightened his grip on my waist and threw me back down. He climbed on top of me and I squirmed to get out of his grip "Sto-stop squir- STOP!" he yelled and bashed the back of my head into the floor. My vision got blurry and I couldn't see straight, now that I stopped moving he flipped me and did what he wanted while I silently cried. I eventually passed out and woke up in the hospital.

3 MONTHS LATER

The first like month and a half was really hard but I am now in therapy and slowly moving on and honestly some nights are hard but I don't have as many issues anymore. "Bye Scarlett" I said to the secretary of my therapist as I left. I walked down the street to a bar not too far from my home to have a drink or two before going home for the night. I ordered my drink and as I waited for the bartender to make it I saw an attractive man with shaggy brownish black hair and a little bit of a mustache. I looked him up and down. He was wearing a black north face hoodie and red sweatpants. I pulled down my short red dress to show more of my boobs, as I grabbed my drink I could see him out of the corner of my eye checking me out like I was just doing to him. ]n[

I sat down at a table with my drink and was looking at my phone when I heard a commotion and I looked up to see that the guy's friends were kinda pushing him in a teasing manner, I thought nothing of it until I saw a shadow above me. "Hi, can I sit here?" he asked in an awkward manner "Yeah" I smiled a little excited, I looked at his friends and they quickly looked away which made me believe they were teasing him because of me earlier. He sat there for a second before saying "Trevor" I looked back at him "Hmm?", "My name's Trevor", "Oh I'm Aria" I smiled and he smiled back.

We sat and talked for a couple hours making jokes and laughing a lot just having a lot of fun. He kind of seemed familiar especially with the scar on his eye but I ignored it and pushed the thought far out of my head. "It's getting late I should probably go especially since I have to walk" he looked out of the window "I can walk you" he said looking back to me "Oh no it's fine I don't want to bother you, "It's fine you're not bothering me besides my friends will be fine without me", "Ok fine let's go" I laughed walking out with him behind me.

We walked the couple blocks side by side to my house while we continued to talk a bit till I made it to my door. I unlocked the door then turned to him "Well bye" he mumbled, I honestly didn't want this to end so I did what anyone in my situation would do, I kissed him and thankfully he kissed back. We passionately made out on my front stoop, I opened the door and walked backwards inside not wanting to let go. Without letting go we took off our shoes just leaving them wherever they landed. I finally pulled away and grabbed his hand and ran up the stairs with him right behind me.

We got into the room and I helped him take off his hoodie and pants before I pushed him onto the bed. I grabbed the end of my dress and yanked it over my head while he watched intently, I slid my panties down my legs and got on top of him sliding his dick inside me. "Uhhhh" I moaned and he let out tiny moans while breathing really hard. I started to ride him faster while I leaned on his chest to help my pace. He placed his hands on my hips and I leaned forwards putting my hands next to his head while his hands on my hips helped me go faster. We made eye contact as we both reached our highs together.

I woke up in the morning with his arms wrapped tightly around me, I tried to slowly get out of his grip but as soon as I moved a little bit further he gripped harder "Mmm no" he said tiredly, "I have to pee" he rolled me on top of him and opened his eyes a little "That's too bad" he said looking at me with beautiful blueish gray eyes. "I'll pee on you" , "Fine" he begrudgingly let me go and I got up and ran to the bathroom.

When I walked back into the room he was gone but his hoodie was still on the floor so I decided to put it on and walked downstairs to see him sitting at my kitchen island on his phone wearing just his boxers. "Hey" I said to him walking down the last few steps to him, "Hey" he looked up for a second but did a double take when he realized I was wearing his hoodie. "Damn" he smirked looking me up and down, I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck "I could say the same to you" he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

5 MONTHS LATER

Ever since that day our fling turned into a very passionate and sexy relationship and I mean that, the sex is fun we've done it almost everyday and in a lot of places like pools, movie theaters, parks, on the car, the kitchen, on his break at his job, the lake, shower, clubs, bars and we've tried a lot of different things. I'm happy with him even when we're not having sex because he's loving and caring and sweet so it's an overall happy time. When he finally got home I was sitting on the recliner in one of his shirts and boxers listening to music, he came and sat down on the couch next to mine "What's wrong?" I asked when I looked at his face, he sighed "I've been feeling guilty about something and I feel like you have a right to know".

"Okay?" I said standing up and walking in front of him a little scared of what he was about to say to me. "Around like 8 months ago I got an urge to do something outside of my comfort zone and feel more dominant so I decided to go burglarize houses" my heart dropped but I let him continue, "I broke into this house and when I saw you walk down those stairs I knew this was my moment to be dominant so I took it" he looked down but I lifted his head up to look at me "I know what I did was wrong and I didn't know it was you in that bar I didn't know till we got here and I didn't want it to stop because you were awesome and I swear if I knew it was you I would have left you alone" I looked him in the eyes and kissed him.

"I swear I didn't do it to anyone else" he pulled away a bit, I licked my lips, closed my eyes and put my head on his neck not knowing what feeling I had right now. "You wanna be dominant, be dominant" I whispered into his neck, he wasn't really dominant until we got to know each other better but still in all the time I knew him and the many times we've had sex he was only dominant a handful of time I usually was which I didn't mind much but I wanted to give him his chance to do what he wanted. I honestly didn't know what I was doing or thinking but I said it.

He pulled me back and looked into my eyes "You sure?" he asked , concerned but I still nodded "Yes Trevor I'm sure" at that he kissed me hard and slid his hands under my shirt kind of pushing me into him as the kiss got more passionate and aggressive, more than usual. As we got further in, another song started playing, Problem by natalia kills. He picked me up and threw me on the couch and continued to kiss me before pulling away to quickly pull off my shirt and pushing me back down by kissing me. He grabbed my boobs hard as he grinded into me.

Getting up he pulled off his pants then yanked the boxers I have on off of me and climbed back onto me. He lined up his dick with my pussy and pushed in, he stopped for a minute before pulling out slowly and slamming back in as he continued this he slapped me and I put my head back biting my lip and closing my eyes. I lifted my head back up to look at him "Oh fuck, Trevor!" I moaned, grinding my teeth a bit. He leaned over me and put a hand on both sides of my head and put his face close to mine keeping eye contact with me while fucking me hard and fast. "Trevor please" I moaned out while looking him in the eyes pleading.

He repositioned himself, he put his head in my neck and his hands in my hair. While he continued to pound into me hard he sucked and bit on my neck and I raked my nails down his back until he came inside of me. He dropped on top of me and pulled out, as we both caught our breath he mumbled into my neck "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry", "Don't let go of me". In the morning I got up and went to the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I saw all of the bruises/hickeys and bites that he left behind, I smiled as I let my fingers go over all of them. He walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder "You look good with my marks" he smirked, I smiled "I love you" he continued, "I love you too".