Chapter 17: Overstimulation

"Bae?!" I yelled into the quiet house "Down here, Hun!" he yelled back from the basement, I walked down the stairs into our nicely furnished basement and saw him sitting on the couch "What's going on?" I asked him curiously looking at the chair in the middle of the room "You're in trouble and I wanna try something new" he said as he looked at his phone "Uh what did I do?" I looked at him confused. "You touched yourself without my permission" he put his phone down and looked at me "Now sit in the chair" he said as he gestured towards the chair in the middle of the room.

I walked over and sat down in the chair "Pull up your skirt" he commanded and I obliged. He walked behind me and tied my hands to the chair before he grabbed one of my favorite vibrators from the table to my right. He turned it to the lowest power and put it on my clit over my panties. "mmm" I lightly moaned, at that he smirked at me and turned it up to the highest it can go.

"AHaM" I moaned and threw my head back, he held the vibrator to my clit without moving it "AHAHAHHH" I yelled out as I squirted into my panties. He quickly ripped them off and stood behind me then stuck two fingers in and moved them quickly which made me squirt even more "OH fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" I yelled as he rubbed his hand over my clit fast.

He finally stopped and let me breathe for a bit which wasn't long as a vibrator was put inside of me and he put the other one back on my clit on high power "SHIt Max!" my eyes rolled back and my ass lifted off of the chair but before I could reach another climax he pulled both vibrators away. "Max" I pleaded with my beloved boyfriend but he just looked at me amusedly and turned the vibrator back on. He put it on my clit for a few seconds then pulled it away, he continued this for a while.

Finally he had enough and fingered me quickly until I squirted all over his arm and face, he put one of my legs on his shoulder and fingered me quickly to make me squirt again and when I did he rubbed quickly which made it go everywhere. "Damn it Max" I mumbled exhausted, he put a tiny pink vibrator in me at a high power "M-m-max" I whispered as my head fell back and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Max stood there watching me as I slowly grew another orgasm and my body was completely tired "MmmmMM" I moaned as I squirted all over the floor again and my body fell limp in the chair. He walked behind me and untied my hands and I fell out of the chair and onto the floor "Oh baby" he chuckled and looked at my limp body on the floor in all of the wetness.

"AHahmm" I moaned my protest as he kneeled down and fingered me "Oh baby you're lucky I'm gonna take mercy on you right now" he stopped and crawled over me and grinded his hard on against me "Or you would have to take all of this" he whispered into my ear then got up and walked upstairs leaving me laying on the floor.