Chapter 6: Concert Escapades (GxG)

It was the first day of Coachella, I checked into my room. It was a basic room with a bed and a bathroom but still pretty nice. I got dressed in light blue jean shorts with diamonds dangling at the ends and a white see through bra with rhinestones and white tennis shoes to match. I went down to the elevator and saw a man around probably 18 or 19 standing there. He looked a little suspicious but I didn’t think much of it. “NIce tattoo” he suddenly said “What?” I asked confused, “Nice tattoo” he repeated pointing to the large rose tattoo I have that starts on the side of my hip and goes to around the side of my mid thigh, “Oh, Thanks” I smiled at him.

We walked out of the elevator and parted ways. I went and did what you do at Coachella until late when Machine Gun Kelly's concert started. I jumped around and sang with everyone else just having the time of my life when I looked over to the side and saw the guy that was in the elevator with me earlier standing at a decorated van with a group of other teens. I thought it was a little weird but I ignored it because I didn’t wanna worry this weekend.

When I got to my hotel it was really late and I was out of it from the exhaustion taking over which is why I didn’t hear the commotion when I got off the elevator. Two guys ran past me fast, almost knocking me over. They ran for the stairs and I noticed they had dropped something, a phone. I picked it up and turned when I suddenly bumped into a girl. “Sorry and also sorry for my friends” she said with a smirk as she looked me up and down, not really looking apologetic. “It’s fine, This theirs I’m guessing” I said handing her the phone, “Yeah, thanks” she grabbed the phone and ran after her friends. I went to my room and knocked out.

The next morning I got dressed in black short shorts and a black crop top that shows my underboob with a leather jacket and black combat boots. I left the hotel to go to a couple concerts, I met a couple people at the concerts that I hung around for a while but I eventually separated to go do my own thing. I was walking around aimlessly for a while “Hey!” I stopped and looked around and noticed those group of people again, I started walking again when I heard it again “Hey!” I looked back and it was the girl from last night who was standing with that group of people, she was waving in my direction, I turned around looking for who she could be looking at.

“I’m talking to you, Roses!” she laughed, I stood confused until I saw the guy who was in the elevator with me then I looked down to the tattoo on my side, Ohhhh, I walked over and she smiled. “We’re going to the ICP concert, you wanna come along” she asked “Uh sure”, “Good” she smirked and wrapped her arm around my shoulders. We walked to the other side of the van to the rest of her group “Guys this is…” she looked at me, “Aaron”, “Aaron!”. They all said hi to me while she introduced them “This is, Devin, Layla, Jax, Max, Mark, Fiona, Crystal, Christopher, and I am Jamie” I waved at them with a tiny smile.

“Come here” Jax said to me, I walked over to him and sat down in the chair he patted “What are you doing?” I said backing up a bit in the chair “Putting paint on you, we all do it” He laughed and gestured to everyone else who did in fact have paint on their bodies. “Oh ok” I said and he went to work putting paint on my face, stomach and legs making sure to miss all of my tattoos. “There you go,” he smiled, letting me leave. I walked with them to the concert. They were quite a rowdy crowd so I stayed behind the group since I didn’t really know them. When we got to the concert Jamie grabbed my hand as we walked through the huge crowd of people to the front.

When they started she started to sing and dance trying to get me out of my shell which did end up working, I danced and sang with her and the others having the most fun I had in a while. I dance with Christopher after a while as we danced he looked at the others who weren’t paying attention to us, he turned back to me “If you come with us let me be the first to fuck you” he said in my ear and pulled down the front of his sweatpants showing me his dick before letting go back in place. I laughed and pushed him a bit. “Who said I was that easy?” “For this dick you will be” he laughed, coming closer “Cocky are we?”, “You bet your ass I am” he said before kissing me, I kissed back and felt his dick through his pants but before we could go any further h e was pushed away from me.

It was Jamie before any of us could get a word out she grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of the concert and to my hotel. Right before we made it inside I yanked my arm away “What the hell was that?” I asked a little irritated that she had stopped my little make out session, she turned to me and sighed before closing the distance between us and kissed me “Lets go to your room” she said and I nodded as we walked inside. When the elevator door closed she pushed me into the wall and kissed me harder like she was going to starve if she didn’t have me, we were passionately making out and feeling each other up trying to get some friction before we made it to the room.

The door opened and we ran down the hallway to my room opening it quickly and walking inside, she closed the door and kissed me again she pulled away as we yanked our shirts off. I was thrown on the bed and she climbed on top of me kissing my lips then my neck and down my chest and stomach then to my shorts undoing them with her teeth. She slid them down my legs and kissed the top of my crotch then my clit and finally she licked up and down my pussy “Uhuh” I gasped as she continued to eat me out. “Ahaohow” I moaned as she suddenly pushed a finger in then two then three and finally four “Good girl” she said fingering me rough then playing with my clit with her tongue. “AHahAHAHHAmamahm” I moaned even harder as more pleasure hit me and I started to shake “You got this baby girl” she said as I started to squirt all over her face.

I stopped for a second once she pulled her fingers out before I grabbed her and pushed her onto the bed and lifted her skirt. “Mmm” I smirked when I saw she wasn’t wearing any panties. I started to go down on her, I pushed two fingers into her “AHahah” she moaned and wrapped her legs around the back of my head which pushed me further into her pussy and held it there until she started to shake and moan.

I laid down on the bed next to her to calm down a little. I went and laid down on a pillow when she straddled me “I’m not done with you yet” she whispered and moved her left leg under my right leg and her right leg stayed on top of my left. Once in the position she wanted she started to grind against me “Ah” I gasped and tilted my head back, “Uh-uh look at me” she propped my head up with her hands behind my head. We made eye contact as we grinded against each other. I started to shake again until I squirted again and I slowly passed out “It’s ok go to sleep” I heard her say before I fell into a deep sleep.

When I awoke the next morning the bed was empty and all of her stuff was gone, I was a little disappointed but I guess I should’ve expected it so I decided to just move on. I got up putting on a short tight jean skirt that hung low on my hips and a black swimsuit style bra with my combat boots. I packed up my stuff and checked out then put my headphones in and made my way to the highway. As I walked along the highway a familiar van pulled up “Hey, Roses, have anyone that’ll miss you?” she asked out the window, “Not that I know of”, “Wanna join our crew then?” I hesitated “Yeah, Why not” they all cheered and I got in and left with them on their journey