Chapter 11: A Little Tied Up

It was around 9 in the morning and I was already at work miserably cleaning up everyone's mess from the night before. It was honestly kinda nasty especially for a nice hotel like this one but it’s my job and I have no choice unless I wanna be homeless. I was walking to each room that I knew was vacant and didn’t have a do not disturb sign on it and I walked up to the next room and knocked when nobody answered I walked in. The first thing you see when you walk in is the living room, then you walk down to the door in the back left corner and there's the bed and a bathroom.

I cleaned up a couple things on the floor and changed the trash before walking into the bedroom where I got a huge surprise. A man laid naked tied to the bed with something in his mouth and porn was on the tv “AHAHH!” I screamed and fell back into the wall, the man looked up “HEWPW” he yelled but the thing in his mouth stopped me from hearing what he actually said. I walked over slowly and took the thing out of his mouth which happened to be womens panties “ew” I dropped them “Oh thank god, untie me, please!”, “Is someone coming back for you?” he shook his head “No, she said someone will find me eventually”.

I’ll be right back” I walked away and back to the living room to gather my thoughts, I should untie him. It's the good thing to do but at the same time he’s still hard and I haven’t had sex in months. I followed the bad side of me and grabbed all of my cleaning things and left “NO! PLEASE!” he screamed after me and I stopped and went back inside then stuffed the panties back into his mouth and went on my way.

I cleaned all of the rooms I was supposed to and by that time it was around 5 maybe a little after. I put my stuff together and went back to that room with the man in it and walked inside, I knew he was still there because I could still hear the porn on the tv. I walked slowly into the bedroom with a look of uncertainty and played with the ends of my short, black maids dress. I turned the tv off and walked to the end of the bed as he watched me intently, I took a breath and climbed onto the bed. I leaned over and took the panties out of his mouth “Please” he said pleadingly and I felt a little guilty until he said “Please get me off” and I got all confidence back.

I got on my stomach and grabbed it and put it in my mouth slowly “Huhhih” he moaned a bit. I sped up and started deepthroating him as his moans got more loud and prominent, there was spit gathering around my mouth and the base of his dick until he came down my throat. Somehow he was still really hard so I got up and removed my panties and hiked up my dress around my waist then straddled him. I lined his dick up and lowered myself onto it, I started to move faster and faster to reach my high. “AhHhhH” I screamed as I came on top of him and his cum coated my insides.

I got off and grabbed my panties then untied him and ran out of the door and to the locker room not stopping so he couldn’t catch up or find me.