Athena

Percy was... Well, quite frankly, he had no idea how he had managed to get himself into this problem. He still wasn't entirely sure how, but one thing had led to another and now he was having a 'family dinner' with his and his girlfriend's families.

So he found himself sitting at a long table with his father Poseidon, his step-mother Amphitrite, his mother Sally Jackson (thankfully not sitting near Amphitrite), his step-father Paul, his half-brother Triton, his girlfriend Annabeth Chase, and her mother Athena, father, step-mother, and two sons.

And for some inexplicable reason, Poseidon was hosting. Which meant, of course, that they were in Poseidon's palace in Atlantis. He supposed he understood the reason for a family dinner, given that he and Annabeth were both twenty one years old now and had been dating for around five years, but it was still uncomfortably awkward.

Of course, with Percy's luck the awkward tension between his mom and his step-mom, and between Annabeth's mom and her step-mom, was only the beginning of his problem.

They were roughly half-way through eating some very rare seafoods when a pair of dainty feet fell into his lap, pressing tightly against his crotch.

"What the-" he trailed off, looking under the table to see the feet attached to long, slender legs which stretched to the opposite side of the table...to where Athena was sitting.

"Percy?" Annabeth asked, hearing his confusion. "What's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Just, uh, spilled some sauce onto my jeans." He belatedly pulled a napkin to cover his lap (and by proxy Athena's feet as well) and gave Annabeth a sheepish grin.

Annabeth smiled fondly and murmured, "Good to see you've still got some seaweed in there."

Percy gave her a strained smile as Athena's bare feet started to rub against his groin. He looked across the table accusingly, where Athena was smirking with a devilish glint in her eyes. Her long, curly black hair descended freely past her bare shoulders. She wore a white sleeveless toga with a steep cut revealing a fair amount of cleavage. Gold bracelets were wrapped around her biceps.

The goddess winked at Percy from across the table, and abruptly his jeans and boxers slipped down to below his knees. Percy gave a soft yelp as her soft feet caressed his bare genitals. Her toes poked against his balls before running up and down his length.

Percy couldn't believe this was happening. Here he was in his dad's home with his dad, his mom, and his girlfriend, and his girlfriend's mom was rubbing her feet against his prick!

Her soft soles rubbed along the length of his rigid cock. Athena lifted her right foot and brushed it against his member. She steadfastly continued eating as she stroked him with her toes. Percy noticed that she had dipped one hand between her thighs, pumping her fingers inside her as his eyes glazed over from the incredible pleasure.

"Mmm, Poseidon," Athena said, not moving her gaze from Percy. "These crab legs are huge, what kind of crabs do these come from?" She ran her toes along his entire length as she emphasized the word 'huge.'

Poseidon smiled proudly as he explained the rarity of giant crabs outside of Atlantis, and how they were specially bred to grow larger and have more meat, while also serving as one of Atlantis' first lines of defense if need be.

Athena stroked Percy with one foot and then the other. She lifted her legs slightly to put her feet on either side of his penis. They enclosed around his shaft. The brunette goddess rubbed up and down his length, stroking him with her elegant arches. Percy marveled at the thrill of his girlfriend's mom giving him a footjob.

"So, Percy," Annabeth's dad said from down the table. "Our daughter's told us so little about you."

"Nothing too bad, I hope," he said nervously, inwardly groaning at the cliche as well as the sensation of Athena pumping her soles along his rigid manhood. Frederick Chase gave a courtesy chuckle. "I mean, what's there to say?"