Sally & Silena

The part of Sally will be played by Ava Addams (I'd recommend using incognito to search her).

The part of Silena will be played by Nina Dobrev.

A sixteen year old Percy Jackson led his nineteen year old girlfriend Silena Beauregard into his apartment. His stepfather-to-be wasn't home, letting Percy introduce his girlfriend to his mom alone first.

Sally had heard much about Silena. She knew that she was a daughter of Aphrodite, and didn't have a very positive opinion about her and her siblings. She also knew that Silena had betrayed the Camp to Kronos during the Titan War, only to see the light and play a crucial role in stopping him. Silena's boyfriend had died, and not long later she had started dating Percy, while Annabeth had gotten together with a similarly rehabilitated Luke.

All in all, Sally wasn't very optimistic about her son's beautiful girlfriend, and was hoping to scout her out before she could hurt her baby boy.

Sally was wearing simple blue jeans and a pink t-shirt as she baked a meal of her finest blue delicacies. Percy walked in with the beautiful nineteen year old clinging to his arm, wearing an orange camp shirt and short black shorts. Sally wanted to complain that she couldn't dress up better for her son, but Percy himself was wearing worn out jeans and his own camp shirt.

Even Sally had to admit that Silena was very charming. Everything she said seemed so genuine and sincere.

As Sally bent over to pull the meat out of the oven, Silena couldn't help but stare at her huge ass. Between that ass and her gigantic tits, she half expected to find out that she was Aphrodite in disguise.

When they were around halfway through dinner, Silena dropped her fork under the table. "Oh my bad!" she exclaimed. She ducked under the table to pick it up, and noticed Percy's raging hard-on. She licked her lips.

"Oh, Percy, you're shoes are untied," she said. "Let me just fix those up before I get back up."

Percy looked under the table, confused because he was sure his shoes had been tied. He found his gorgeous girlfriend winking at him as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans, pulling his long cock out from the crotch space. She wrapped slender fingers around his cock and gave him a couple of quick jerks before swallowing him whole.

Sally looked at Percy as he grimaced. "Percy, are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine," he responded, as Silena quietly slurped on his big dick. "Just, uh, had something funny to eat earlier."

Sally let the evasive excuse go for the moment. A couple of minutes later, and Silena still hadn't resurfaced. She looked under the table, "Silena is everything okay down there- what the fuck are you doing?!" she shrieked.

Silena looked up at Sally, Percy's rock hard cock slapping against her cheek. "Its, uh, not what it looks like?"

"Not what it fucking looks like?" Sally yelled. "Cause it fucking looks like some slut's trying to give my son a blowjob right in front of me. And not even a good one at that."

"Mom, please don't be angry," Percy pleaded.

"Why the fuck shouldn't I be?"

"I mean, its not like you didn't do the same thing at your age," he said. "Or were you not eighteen when dad knocked you up?"

Sally looked about to slap Percy, but she suddenly deflated. "You aren't wrong there," she said. "I'm just so worried that she's going to break your heart."

Sally sighed. "Fine. I won't blow a gasket - or any more of one, anyways. But Silena, at least do it right next time."

"What... What do you mean?" Silena asked, shocked at the turn of events.