Zoë

Percy's eyes opened slowly. His back ached from the cramped position he had been sleeping in. He had been stuck with one of the smaller sports cars, in which he hardly fit, but had been too chivalric (or too proud) to switch with one of the girls, all of whom were a fair bit smaller than him. He stretched out his legs, peering out of the window to see that it was still pitch black. As he moved around, he realized that he had quite the morning wood.

Percy grumbled to himself as he readjusted his boxers, making his erection a little more comfortable. Like any other teenaged boy, he was controlled by his hormones, and he was well aware that the next few days would be torture, constantly being around attractive girls like Thalia, Bianca, and Zoë and not being able to do anything about it. He made up his mind that the next time they stopped at somewhere with a washroom, he would relieve himself.

However, as the minutes went on and his erection did not cease, the frustrated young son of Poseidon took his penis out of his boxers and began to stroke himself, the danger of getting caught making it all the more arousing for him. The rush of doing this soon wore off, and Percy wondered what else he could do to relieve some of his sexual frustration. It occurred to him that, given that it was pitch black outside, it was the middle of the night, and the others were probably still asleep.

He got out of his chosen car, making sure not to let the door slam, and walked over to another car, being cautious not to make any sounds that could wake someone.

He picked one of the cars, he couldn't remember if it had been taken by Thalia, Bianca, or Zoë, but definitely not by Grover. He unzipped his jeans before getting in and then opened the door. Part of him hoped that it would be Thalia's or Bianca's, as if he got caught there was less of a chance of him getting an arrow to the testicles. However, part of him (a very stiff part of him) was very glad to see that he had wandered into Zoë's car. He sat in the front seat and gently closed the door.

Zoë had taken off her parka, leaving her wearing a sweater and jeans. Her jeans hugged her generous curves, while her sweater rode up on her, exposing her midriff. Her stomach was just as tanned as her face was. He jerked himself off as he stared at the sexy immortal.

Percy's eyes widened as he felt himself about to come. He stopped stroking at the last second and pulled his boxers up over his cock. A weak dribble of come dripped out of his cockhead and onto the insides of his boxers. He sighed, wiping his hand over his face at how close he had come to coming on her face. His heart beat slowed down as he climbed out of the car, closed the door silently, and crept back into his car.

He pulled his boxers back down and inspected his now enraged cock. He sighed to himself. Now he was definitely going to need to relieve himself, and soon. Deciding that he didn't want to just sit around and play with his dick until sunrise, he pulled his pants back up and curled up uncomfortably on the backseat.

After Percy had left, Zoë waited a minute and then slowly opened her eyes. Once she was sure he was gone, she felt under her jeans, and found herself touching a noticeable wet spot on her panties. She was just glad that he hadn't noticed. The sound of him masturbating had been so arousing for her, that she had snuck a peak at him, luckily when his eyes had briefly closed. She had marvelled at his enormous cock, and had privately hoped that he would come on her face.

Without even intending to, Zoë had begun to pump fingers inside herself. The image of his huge cock ejaculating on her face was enough to make her climax. She put one of her hands over her mouth to silence herself as she coated her fingers.

Zoë slowly came down from her high and sat up shakily. "Oath be damned," she muttered to herself. "I'll be dead before my Lady can punish me, anyways."