Reyna

Percy quietly crept into Reyna's bedroom. It had been a little tricky to get past Aurum and Argentum, but luckily they were basically automatons. They recognized him as someone Reyna trusted, and since they were not tasked with detecting any lies from him, they could do nothing but growl lightly and slant their ears against their heads. For all purposes, they had been turned off.

Percy knocked on her door lightly, checking to see if she was awake. The lack of a response told him that she was still asleep, so he crept inside.

He had become accustomed enough to Reyna's tendencies that he was hardly surprised by her neat, almost military level of orderliness. She was also wearing military style pyjamas: a short-sleeved camouflage shirt, black short shorts that were practically panties, and combat boots.

Reyna slept on her side, her back towards the door, so Percy was easily able to see her round ass. Her dark hair was tied back in a ponytail. Her ass was only half covered by her boxers, and good gods was it glorious.

Although Percy did not remember, this was an age old ritual for him, which was why it was so instinctual for him. It had started when he was twelve, way back at Yancy Academy, he would creep into Nancy Bobofit's room, and the rooms of some of the other girls, and jerked off.

His voyeurism had continued at camp, with some of his main targets being Clarisse, Annabeth, and Thalia (before she joined the Hunt). It had only intensified after he started dating Annabeth, and they learned it was a shared fetish. After that, they took turns using her invisibility hat.

Percy pulled down pants and boxers and began stroking his raging erection. Reyna's fantastic ass stared at him and he couldn't help himself, he slowly pulled down her boxers, wiggling them past her hips and then all the way down past her feet. He stared at her enormous, bubbly ass and brought his face down to kiss her cheeks, licking them softly, careful not to wake her.

He had only ever been this handsy before without the hat with Clarisse, because the entire Ares cabin could sleep through a war (as the Hermes cabin knew, and took advantage of). She suddenly turned over, and Percy knew he had to do.

Percy straddled her legs, his hard cock pressing against her perfect ass. He began stroking his cock and then pushed it between her cheeks, pumping furiously, not noticing the way the bed rocked. He pulled his cock back out, and with a few furious strokes and a low grunt he came, covering Reyna's ass with his load.

He stilled as Reyna moaned underneath him. Her eyes flickered open and looked at him in confusion. Percy watched his life flicker in front of his eyes, literally, as he regained all his memories in that moment.

"Percy? What the fuck?" she asked.

He got off her and raised his hands defensively. "Um... I can explain?"

"You don't need to explain," she said, stalking towards him. He gulped as he saw her bare pussy. "I know exactly what this is."

"You-you do?" He was ashamed at the unmanly squeak in his voice.

"Of course I do! This is a lucid dream, isn't it!"

Percy sighed in relief. "Uh, yeah, totally. Except where most people see a red ball bouncing or something, you know its a lucid dream when, uh, I break into your room and cum on your ass."

"Well then," she said, walking seductively to him and grasping his semi-hard dick. "That means that you're gonna fuck me, hard."

Percy gulped but hardened in her hand. "I mean, if you insist."

Reyna kneeled in front of him and gentle rubbed his manhood. As he started to return to full sail, she licked up his cock from just above his balls to his tip. She swirled her tongue around his tip and gave it a light, almost teasing kiss.