Piper

It had been a couple of days since Percy, Piper, and Leo had defeated Porphyrion, rescuing Hera and delaying Gaea's awakening. Almost all of Percy's memories had returned by now, including his torrid affair with Juno.

None of that was important at the moment, as his new girlfriend Piper had her soft hands wrapped around his manhood. They were in the Poseidon cabin; he was sitting on the edge of the lone bed with Piper kneeling on the ground. The gorgeous daughter of Aphrodite deftly stroked his cock.

She alternated between long, slow strokes along his entire length and quick, short strokes. She switched between one hand and two, moving her left hand to and from his balls to cup and squeeze them. She had taken off her shirt, and was now just wearing a bra and short shorts.

She spat onto her hand and returned to his member, allowing her saliva to lubricate it. Before long, her hand was gliding along his manhood smoothly. She leaned forward and suckled on his balls, her nose against his cock as she continued to jack him off.

This would technically be their first time together, although Piper had memories of being intimate with him before, so she wanted everything to be perfect. His testicles were round and full, and from what her new half-sisters had told her, sons of Poseidon were notorious for cumming a lot, and often.

Piper got a gleam in her eye as she got an idea. She let go of his prick. "Babe, you ever had a footjob before?"

"I don't think so," he said, frowning.

"Well in my memories, you loved my feet wrapping around your cock. Admittedly, those were fake memories, but you were also a good kisser and had a huge cock, so those were both true."

Percy suddenly remembered, as if it had happened to a different person, covering Juno's feet and legs with his cum. He cleared his throat. "Yeah, that sure is strange, but I'm willing to try anything." Especially now that he remembered how good it had felt.

They switched positions, with Piper sitting on the bed and Percy standing in front of her. She began to stroke him between her toes, one foot and then the other. Piper lifted her legs slightly, to put her feet together around his penis. They enclosed around him.

The beautiful brunette began to rub up and down Percy's shaft, stroking him with her elegant arches. Percy marveled at the thrill of his sexy girlfriend pleasuring him.

"Hades, Pipes, that feels so fucking great," Percy groaned.

"Do you like your penis between my nice soft feet," Piper asked as she rubbed him up and down. His cock felt so warm between her feet. "Do you want me to keep stroking you with my arches?"

"Yes," he groaned as he felt pure pleasure from her feet. She kept on pumping him with her soles.

Percy found himself brought to the brink. His eyes rolled back as his cock throbbed, and his balls tightened. A few more strokes was all it took for him to lose it. He came hard, shooting his load all the way onto her stomach, with only the last couple of weak spurts landing on her legs and feet.

In a surprisingly hot feat of gymnastics, Piper pulled her legs above her feet and licked the cum off her feet. Percy's eyes bogged out as she licked up all his seed, even the cum on her stomach.

Percy lay on top of her, his already hard cock pressing against her soaked shorts and panties. He gave her a long kiss that took her breath away and curled her toes. He started sucking on her neck and began to make his way down her amazing body.

He unclasped her bra and practically tore it off, attaching his mouth to her right nipple. She didn't even get to feel the cool air on her chest before his mouth was all over her, making her mind go blank. All she could do was gasp, clutch his hair with her hands and his hips with her legs, and will him to keep going down to her damp patch. Nothing she had felt in her fake memories could have prepared for this.