Orgy (Huntresses)

The part of Bianca will be played by Aidra Fox (I'd recommend using incognito for research).

The part of Artemis will be played by Jennifer Lawrence.

The part of Thalia will be played by Kaya Scodelario.

The part of Zoë will be played by Vanessa Hudgens.

After the Second Titan War, the Hunt had been changed forever. They had a new lieutenant in Thalia Grace, but they had lost many. Zeus, in his typical overprotectiveness, worried for the safety of his two favorite daughters, as they hunted in a smaller, more inexperienced group. He had assigned to them an unprecedented Guardian of the Hunt, possibly the greatest hero to ever live, Perseus Jackson.

As was to be expected, none of the Hunters were receptive to their male babysitter; only Thalia tolerated his presence, and they only got along at the best of times. However, he slowly wormed his way into their hearts, as they began to realize that at least this one man was capable of defying their preconceived notions of all men.

That was, at least, until he died. Percy sacrificed himself, jumping in front of a Hydra-poisoned arrow to save Artemis' life. It dug deep into his thigh, and seconds later he was in Hades.

Until today.

Artemis had thought she was hunting the Minotaur, but had inadvertently led the entire Hunt into a trap. They were surrounded by dozens of the most powerful monsters. Artemis knew that she could survive the oncoming battle, but she would lose many of her Hunters.

All of a sudden, a chasm erupted in the earth between the Hunters and their prey. Dozens upon dozens of teenage girls climbed out of the earth, each wearing silver garb. All were familiar faces to Artemis: there was Zoë Nightshade, still wearing her circlet, there was Bianca D'Angelo, and Joan of Arc, and all the Hunters that had ever fallen in battle.

Finally, out walked the lone male, every visible inch of skin covered in blood, his clothes torn to shreds. The girls around him all carried bows and arrows; all this man had was a single sword, but it was all he had ever needed.

The resurrected Hunters and the Guardian slaughtered the monsters in a matter of minutes while the Hunt watched on in awe. Percy Jackson weaved in between monsters, slaying them all in simple, fluid motions. Before long, all that was left was an enraged Minotaur, and a single swipe of Percy's mighty sword separated his head from his neck.

Artemis embraced her resurrected Hunters, and even their Guardian. Thalia and Zoë agreed to be co-Lieutenants for the time being. Percy was brought to a tent to heal his many injuries; it was revealed that he had fought his way through Tartarus and the rest of Hades to find his way back.

In the dead of night, the flap of his tent was opened, and four women entered.

The first was clearly the leader, though she was the shortest and most petite in every aspect. An aura of silver power glared around her, reflecting off her auburn hair and her beautiful, pale face. Her silver eyes glittered in the darkness. She was Artemis, goddess of the Hunt.

Behind her was a tall, graceful girl who was absolutely gorgeous. She had black hair and copper skin, giving her the look of a Persian princess. A circlet atop her forehead completed the image. She was Zoë Nightshade, daughter of Atlas.

Beside her was a shorter, bustier girl. Lightning flickered through her blue eyes. Her hair was short, black, and spiky. She wore a black shirt proclaiming death to Barbie. Like Zoë, a circle adorned her brow. She was Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus.

The final member had olive skin, typical of someone from the Mediterranean, and wavy dark hair. Her bust was unremarkable, but her rear was firm and round. She was Bianca D'Angelo, daughter of Hades.