Star gazing

Ekansh reached Goenka mansion in the evening . He saw his Nani , Roopali... She was feeding Vansh with her hands . She loves her grandson very much .
Anshika, (Vatshal's wife )asked Ekansh to join them for the dinner . He nodded with a smile .

After getting changed Ekansh reached dinner table . Vatshal and Vanshika were also sitting on their chairs . He greeted everyone and then his Nani but like always she ignored him . When he first came here , he used to feel bad with his Nani's behaviour but now he is used to all this .Others greeted him .

Anshika served him food while his Nani continued to feed Vansh . His Nani said ," I think , it's time for my Vansh to bring me a good granddaughter in law ."

" Dadi , what are you saying ? I am still a kid and look at Ekansh , he is elder than me .. why don't you ask him to get married first ?," Vansh said in his usual tone .

" Now , I have to wait for that lad to marry so that I can watch my grandson's wedding..," Roopali got angry.

" Mom, please.. Ekansh is also your grandson," Vatshal said .

" No.. he is not... He is just the son of the man who made my daughter's life miserable....," Roopali said while her eyes got filled with tears .

" Mom,how many times I have to tell you that Rajni di is also his mother .. you can't deny that ," Vatshal said in a loud voice .

" Yes , that's why I tolerate his presence in this house ..." Roopali said while she left the dinning area and marched towards her room.

Ekansh lost his appetite. He was about to get up when Vatshal ordered him to finish his dinner .
.............. ........................................... .........

After Dinner Ekansh was smoking in the balcony of his room . He was used to his Nani's behaviour . He still remember when he came here with his uncle . Anshika showered him with love . While Vansh and Vanshika accepted him as their brother but Nani.. she always hated him . At first she just used to ignore him but as he grew up she even started taunting him just because he looks like his father. He heard once his Nani told Vatshal that maybe if he doesn't resembles his father , she could have accepted him as her daughter's son but watching him reminds her of all the torture that her daughter went through before committing suicide.

Ekansh was so troubled by this that he tried to change his face but Vatshal stopped him on time and said ," Changing your face would not bring any change but your behaviour will ... Grew up like Rajni's daughter and one day Mom would accept you ."

Now he is still waiting for that one day .

He never hated his mother but he still hated the fact that she left him alone .. he knew she loved him but he still can't forgive her for leaving him alone to face everything. He misses her so much but he has no one to convey his feelings . He starts gazing at stars trying to find some solace.
...................................................................
Annika saw a nightmare again . She jolted in her dream and woke up suddenly .

She gulped a glass of water in one go and then went towards her window . She looked at stars and said ," Don't worry mom - dad , I am fine.... Your Ani is a very strong woman .. so strong that nobody could harm her .... It's just I miss you .... I miss mom's poha and dad's pancakes ... I miss you whenever I win ... I miss you whenever I lose ... I miss you everyday .. well you know .. today , I finished the very first enemy of our family ..Dyan ... Now I will soon take revenge from all those who hurted our family."

" But.. don't end up hurting yourself in the process Ani...," kamini who just entered her room seeing the lights on said .

" It's important to me bua and you know why ..," Annika said . While kamini hugged her .

Soon Ekansh will meet Annika .. let's see how ..?

Add this story to your library so that whenever I update it you receive a notification....

Give votes and comments.. you can also suggest to add some sences that you would like to read ..😉

New chapter of Mr.Wrong met Ms. Right is also uploaded .. enjoy reading.