Disaster

Ekansh slammed on the car brakes . He got down to see if the person is alright or not . Annika was still sitting in the car . She was searching for first aid in case they needed it . When suddenly the man got up and kept a knife on Ekansh's neck . Annika was a little terrified at the scene.

She was about to get out of the car when Ekansh said ," Don't .. lock the car and call the police .."

Annika was about to lock the car when some other man grabbed her hand and pulled her out .

Ekansh growled," Don't you dare touch my fiancee .. I swear if you dare to touch her .. you are not going back alive ."

" Wow .. Ekansh Goenka , I knew you were daring but I didn't know you were foolish .. today it's your death day and not ours and this beauty .... She will be our present for killing you ," the man who was holding a knife near Ekansh's neck said .
Ekansh got very angry but someone was angrier. Annika glanced at the man who was holding her . She swiftly took the knife from his pocket and threw it at the man's hand who was holding Ekansh as hostage . It was so quick that nobody got a chance to process what was happening .

The man groaned in pain giving a chance to Ekansh to free himself. Here as soon as Ekansh got free Annika started beating the other man . While Ekansh beat the first one .

Out of nowhere , more men came surrounding Annika and Ekansh .

Ekansh came near her and whispered," Just stay back and as soon as you get a chance get into the car and drive away ."

Annika replied," I don't need to run at least not before teaching these bastards a good lesson."

Even before Ekansh could say anything , he saw his fiancee start fighting with the goons . She managed knocked four of them at the same time . He began to fight with the other ones. There were twelve goons and , he and his fiancee managed to beat the shit out of them . Meanwhile the police reached . They arrested them .

Ekansh was confused seeing the police . Police arrested the goons while Annika took out her phone from the car and started checking notifications. After a few brief minutes she looked at her fiancee who was looking at everything in amusement. Watching his amused face Annika said ," I text Mahi , our location and asked her to call the police when you were busy asking me to lock the car . It was an S.O.S message that I saved earlier which came in handy ."

Ekansh was impressed . He never knew a girl could be so brave and she can even fight goons .

He said ," you sent out the location and text .. this quickly.. how ?"

" Ufff .. see I ,bua and mahi all has an app in our phone through which we can excess each other locations at anytime and the message was already an S .O .S message so basically I just need to click emergency on my phone and it automatically sent Mahi and kamini bua the message . I guess Mahi saw it on time because if bua has.....then till now I would have received too many misscall but I just received two stating it must be seen by Mahi .. unlike bua she trusts me more ," Annika said while looking at her phone.

" You are smart and you can fight too .. I mean you are a teacher .. right .. how come you are so .. different?" ," Ekansh himself doesn't realise he was giving her compliments or asking her questions.

" Wow , so you think a teacher can't fight .. dude I am a girl ..and I am black bealt in karate also I learnt shooting , arching , kick boxing and many more things .. I never have to run away from these bastards .. even if you were not present today I might have handled then alone ," Annika said proudly.

" Hmm," Ekansh hummed.

" Mr. Ekansh the goons were paid to assassinate you , they are professional assassins, so you have doubts on anyone ?," Inspector who came towards them asked interrupting the duo .

Ekansh was lost in his thoughts for a while but then composed himself and answered," No , maybe some of my business rivals ..well I will take my leave now as I have to drop my fiancee ."

With that he held Annika's hand and walked towards his car .

In the car Annika call Mahi and informed her that they are safe . She also told her not to inform kamini and make up a story that she accidentally pressed it while scrolling the phone .

Annika leaned on the cars window , while Ekansh drove the care . He abruptly stopped the car in the middle of the road . Annika looked at him and said in an annoyed manner , " what's now .. I want to go home .. can't you just drop me there ."

" Wait a little , I won't take more than 5 minutes," with this Ekansh went outside and like he said he came back within five minutes with a packet in his hands he gave it to Annika and said ," There are painkillers and some medicines, apply them on your wounds when you reach home ... Although your wounds are not visible and you are not bleeding but I am sure you must be hurt so .. take this ."

Annika took it . The drive towards home was silent . Although during the whole ride Annika was secretly looking at Ekansh . He is not bad , she thought. It was the first time when she felt someone's care apart from her family. She felt touched. She was so busy admiring her fiancee that she didn't realise when they reached her home . It was only when Ekansh applied the brakes she came out of her world .

She said ," Thank you...and bye .." To which Ekansh nodded and said ," bye ."

When Annika left Ekansh dialed his P .A number and ask him to find everything about Annika . He couldn't digest the fact that a simple P.E teacher would be such a good fighter. There must be something that his fiancee is hiding and maybe Vatshal is aware of it too since he has continuously asking Ekansh to protect her .

He asked Aman to mail him all the information he managed to gathered about Annika till date .

Will Ekansh find out about Annika's revenge?

Who are Annika's enemies?

Will Ekansh help her or leave her to deal with them alone ?