A date

The next day as he said , Ekansh reached Sharma house sharp at 6 p.m . Kamini welcomed him and then she went to call Annika . Although Annika was ready, suddenly an idea popped in her mind . She said ," buaji , just a few minutes more .. I need to do a little touch up ."

Kamini said ," You are already looking beautiful dear .."

" No bua , don't forget I am going on a date .. I must not look just beautiful but perfect too ," Annika said knowing that her fake excitement on date will manage to fool her bua .

Kamini smiled , she fell into her niece's trick and thought that finally her niece had accepted her alliance , little did she know that her smart niece was fooling her .

It was almost half an hour but Annika didn't come downstairs . Ekansh got furious but he controlled his anger and politely asked Kamini ," Aunty , when ..will .. she come ?"

Kamini thought to tease the couple and she said ," if you are so restless..why don't  you go and call her ?".

Ekansh nodded . He was too frustrated to notice Kamini's tease . He asked for the directions of her room and went there .

Annika was scrolling her phone . Her door was opened .
Ekansh saw her , she was scrolling the phone . At first he got angry but when he saw her laughing while watching the phone he got mesmerized . He noticed , she was wearing a navy blue
Colour dress along with oxidised  jewellery. She was continuously making different faces while scrolling her phone making her look too cute . He was staring at her shamelessly..

 He was staring at her shamelessly

Annika outfit.

Annika felt someone's stare , she looked up . She saw Ekansh who was staring at her . She noticed he was wearing a  navy blue shirt matching her dress and had left two buttons open showing a little bare part of his chest . He was looking drop dead gorgeous making her oogling at him .

They were staring at each other when they heard Kamini's voice

They were staring at each other when they heard Kamini's voice . She said ," Are you ready Ani ?" .

" Yes ," Annika replied while getting up and she almost ran downstairs. Ekansh followed her while cursing himself for not being able to control his hormones.

Finally  when they were in the car. Till now , he didn't know why  but he was not able to say anything. He knew she deliberately made him wait and wanted to scold her for the same but he couldn't utter a single word because whenever he recalls the moment he got lost by reminiscing about her cute face . Annika for the first time in her life was nervous . It's not like she never saw a handsome man but Ekansh felt a little different.  She reminds herself that although he is handsome, he is the most arrogant man she has ever seen and the only good thing about him  is his face .

They were busy with their thoughts when they reached the restaurant.

It was a luxurious restaurant . Ekansh has arranged a perfect date . The restaurant was empty as he booked the whole place . He ordered his food and then passed the menu to Annika so that she could order her favourites .
During the whole time they just talked  with eyes none of them spoke a single word . After dinner was done , they left the restaurant .

Finally getting a little frustrated with all this silence Annika said ," Why are you so silent ?".

" What .. I .. just don't want to do unnecessary talking ," Ekansh said .

" Then why did you take me out ? .. and that too booked a whole restaurant.. just for a silent dinner .." Annika was curious.

" Hello , don't get your hopes high .. I didn't book the restaurant but Vansh did.. and he booked the whole place and as for the date .. I took you out because our families wanted too .. it's not like I like to spend time with you .." Ekansh answered.

" That's good because I feel the same ," Annika replied.

Suddenly she saw someone come in front of the car and  screamed," Ekansh ......"

Please vote comment and follow me for more such stories.