it's a yes

Ekansh and Annika told the same thing to both the families leaving them shocked . Kamini thought Annika must be trying to break the alliance and find the reason behind her suddenly changed behaviour. She cannot take risks as she knows if she will  give Annika some time then Annika will surely find the truth which would be dangerous for her niece so she looked at Vatshal .

On the other hand Vatshal thought the same regarding Ekansh . He looked at Kamini .

Kamini said ," I think , they want to go on a few dates before saying yes to marriage just like youngsters prefer nowadays.."

Vatshal immediately agreed and said ," yes .. but children we won't get you married today .. so don't worry .. well it's nice that they like each other .. let's do one thing let's fixed their engagement on Sunday , till then you guys can go on dates .. after that we will fix their marriage ."

" Yes yes .. let me bring sweets for everyone," Kamini said as she hurried towards the kitchen .

Ekansh and Annika looked at their elders in disbelief . Infact nobody understood what is happening. They were all confused but one thing was clear , Ekansh and Annika's alliance is fixed and they had no option to say no .

After Ekansh family left , Annika decided to search about Ekansh .

She Googled about him and find out that he is the C.E.O of Goenka group and won businessman of the year award thrice. He has never seen with any girl nor has any scandal . He has also done a lots of charitable work and one more important thing was that he was an orphan like her .

She searched a lot but every article was only praising Ekansh except for the fact that he is a rude and strick boss she couldn't find a single point to reject him . She decided to meet Ekansh to plan something. Now only he can help her in breaking the alliance.
...............................................................

At goenka mansion .

Ekansh was smoking in his balcony when Vatshal came , he said ," Sorry Champ but I had no choice ."

Flashback

Early morning , when Ekansh come home after jogging Vatshal ask him to marry Annika .

Ekansh as usual refused but then Vatshal said something that shocked him . He said ," Champ do you remember , on the day when you won your first businessmen of the year award you said you will do anything for me ... Now I want you to marry Annika .... Protect her .. love her .. I know only you can do it .."

" I .. I don't want to marry anyone .. of you want me to Protect her .. I can hire bodyguards .. as for loving her .. I can't love anyone and you know why I can't..I don't believe in love neither I believe in marriage .. so please ," Ekansh announced.

" Ekansh, if you ever respected me and considered me as your family then marry her.. it is the only thing I wanted from you.. my only wish .. and can't you fullfill my only wish ? .. I did so much for your and now you are treating me like this .. mom is rig...," Vatshal stopped he knew he almost crossed his limits while talking with Ekansh .

Ekansh was hurt. Vatshal was the last person from whom he wants to here such things . He said ," I will do whatever you asked me to .. but I can't guarantee I could ever love her ... "

After this he went to get ready to meet his fiancee but in his mind he has decided to stop this marriage . If she refused to marry him then he didn't have to spoil a girl's life and at the same time he could handle Vatshal . Also he wanted to find the reason why Vatshal is so desperate to make him marry her . He has never at once forced him to do anything since Vatshal brought him here . So why now?
....................................................................
Present...

" Just tell me .. why ? ," Ekansh asked

" I will tell you when the time comes ... But believe me she is a nice girl,"   Vatshal said .

Ekansh smiled . He knew Vatshal won't tell him anything so he has already asked his personal assistant Aman to find everything related to his fiancee.