A deal

" what ? Are you kidding me ?," Annika said .

" See our families are adamant to get us married and we can't refuse them too ....even if we ...then think.. won't they force us to marry someone else .. and then every time we have to think of a way to tackle this same problem so .. the best way is .. let's get married  and then after six months we can show them that we didn't get along .. then we will get a divorce .. after divorce we can say that we are not over our past relationship and can easily be free from stress for at least 4-5 years or even more .. logically it's a good idea but only if you are in ..," Ekansh said .

" You mean contract marriage?" Annika asked .

" No , we cannot have a contract marriage as if our families got to know regarding contract than we are done .. so we will have a real marriage and after six months a real divorce.." Ekansh explained.

" What if you refused to give me a divorce ?" Annika questioned.

" Well I won't .. I am more desperate for divorce than marriage ," Ekansh said .

" Okay , I will trust you for once but remember if you ever tried to get back on your words .. you don't have any idea who Annika sharma is .. ," Annika warned .

" Deal done then ," Ekansh said completely ignoring Annika's warning . He thought it was useless to stretch the conversation.

" Done ," Annika said while they shook hands ..
................................................................

When they came back , Roopali asked Ekansh to show Annika  their Mansion.

Ekansh  took Annika around his mansion . In the end they reached Ekansh's room . She noticed that Ekansh was a classy man . He has all wooden furniture and she can say that they were made from some expensive woods . His room was spacious with white and blue colour walls .
She noticed that he has an attached balcony where many few potted plants are arranged beautifully .

He has a king size bed covered with blue sheets.

Annika was impressed seeing his room

Annika was impressed seeing his room . She can say his taste was really nice .

" You will get six months to admire it ," Ekansh voice broke her trance .

" It was .. just nice okay .. but not more than mine ," Annika said confidently.

" I am not interested in knowing that well .. if you are done .. shall be leave .. I don't want to waste my time anymore," Ekansh said  while walking towards the door .

" Mr. Arrogant, " Annika murmured while following him .
.....................................................................
They reached hall  . After a short chit chat , the family decided to have lunch .  During the lunch , Annika noticed that her beloved sister and bua has become the part of Goenka family . Mahira was talking with everyone like she knew them since she was born .
Annika was feeling left out . It was not like she was an introvert but she was feeling awkward with everything that was happening around her .

" Ekansh why don't you take Annika on a date ?" Anshika said .

Ekansh who was chewing the morsel started coughing . Vansh passed him water while chuckling . He said ," Mom, don't you know Ekansh bhai doesn't know how to take a girl on date .. I mean .. don't mind Annika bhabhi but Ekansh bhai has never dated anyone so I guess you should take him on date ."

" Stop making fun of my Bhai , I know he could  arrange a very special date even if it is his first time ," Vanshika said proudly.

"Well , my sister is not different .. she also never dated anyone ... ," Mahira said while laughing.

" Enough with teasing children, Ekansh take her on a good date ," Roopali said .

Ekansh and Annika were so embarassed to say anything . Ekansh just murmured," hmmmm...."

After lunch  Sharmas left .
On reaching home , Annika received a message from unknown number .

" Tomorrow 6 : 00 P.M be ready .. I don't like getting late ..
....Ekansh "

" What kind of message is this ?This man is surely getting on my nerves .  How will I survive  six months with this man ," Annika complained to herself.

Well if Ekansh is fire then Annika is strom. Let's see how they find love in each other ...