Ekansh cruelty

While texting Annika , Ekansh was busy dealing with the goons . Yes .. the same goons while tried to kill him .
Now they were sitting on the floor of Ekansh's warehouse . For the rest of the world , he is known for having Mafia connections but only few knew what kind of connection he has .

RK, Raghav kundra , current boss of the underworld was Ekansh's bestfriend . The only person RK listens to is Ekansh and vice versa .

Ekansh and Raghav were sitting beside each other on the chair while the goons were kneeling in front of them .

" So , Bhabhi is sending you messages," Raghav teased him .

" Stop it RK ..let's concentrate on them ," Ekansh said while pointing towards goons .

Raghav stood up from his chair and went near one of the goons , he lowered himself to his level and said ," Who sent you, Raka ?".

Goons who were already tortured badly since the last 24 hours got more frightened seeing the Mafia boss in front of them .

Raka answered still lookimg at the floor ," Armando ... The boss of CG designs."

Raghav tuned towards Ekansh straightening himself up and said ," want me to kill him?"

" No , at least  not now ..I will make him lose everything and then you can kill him.. but not before torturing him for at least a month... And yes make sure he gets the best treatment.. the most cruel one ," Ekansh replied while getting up from his chair .

" You are more cruel than me , man .. , first you want to snatch his everything and then want him to have a cruel death but don't worry , as your bestie .. I will make sure .. your demand is satisfied," Raghav said while laughing and then continued ," so what you wanted to do with them ..if I am guessing correctly you already know it was Armando so it is definitely not the reason for you asking me to take them here ... I suppose you want to punish them a little."

" No , not a little .. ," After saying this Ekansh picked up an iron rod, heated it in the nearby fireplace and started beating the goons . He made them almost unconscious and then stopped. He said ," Take them to the best hospital and make sure they get healed properly and then brought them here again ... I want them to beg for death but I won't let them die .. not so easily."

Raka started pleading ," please have mercy on us .. we didn't knew .. please kill us if you want .. don't do this ."

" I would have mercy on you .. only if you have left my fiancee but .. you dared to put your filthy eyes on her .. you ruined my date so now pay for it .. remember Ekansh Goenka can leave someone for killing him but will never spare Someone who tries to harm his family," Ekansh said while he walked away from the warehouse.

Raghav came behind him . He asked ," so you started to like bhabhi .. no more six months marriage then?".

Ekansh never hide a single thing from RK .

Ekansh glared at him and answered ," No ... There is nothing like that .. I am just protecting her because I promised Vatshal mamu .."

Raghav chuckled and said ," okay .. okay ... But tell me honestly you were impressed .. right? .. watching my bhabhi defeating these goons ."

" No , it .. just ... It just  she is different .. she is fierce and smart ," Ekansh sluttered.

" Be careful brother , I heard all wifes are the most dangerous person in a man's life and yours.. she can beat the shit out of people then I am really worried what she will do with you .." Raghav teased his friend.

" Shut up , R.K ," Ekansh was annoyed.

" Okay let's go and have some drinks .. or bhabhi has banned drinking  ... If that's so then I won't force you I don't want us to be beaten by bhabhi ," Raghav teased again.

" Stop it , otherwise I will beat the shit out of you .." Ekansh said faking his anger .

" Sorry Eku .. let's go now .." Raghav said while side hugging his buddy.

" Don't call me eku ," Ekansh glared as they marched towards their car.
.................................................................
Here Annika couldn't sleep because she was thinking about Ekansh for the whole night . She couldn't help but admire him not like a lover but as a person ( at least she thinks this way).

She tossed on the bed for the whole night and next day she got up with dark circles and sleepy eyes.

On the other side ..  Ekansh got a surprise. His aunty gehna came with her irritating daughter dipti . Why irritating? Because she likes him and shamelessly pester him .

Gehna was the daughter of Roopali's driver, who died saving him . After that Roopali took Gehna under her shelter. She got married to her husband prakash who was a government officer by Roopali .Two years ago he died because of heart attack. Whenever Gehna visit their house , she lives in guest room . Dipti's most of the education was funded by Roopali. 

As much as Ekansh can recall , Dipti and Gehna spent most of their holidays in Goenka mansion . Roopali also treat them well but Anshika and Vatshal doesn't like them. Why? Find it in next chapters.