Roopali was surprised

The next day , Vatshal called Sharmas to Goenka mansion.

Sharmas and Goenkas were having breakfast , when Roopali came .

She was surprised to see kamini . She said ," Kamini beta , you ...?"

Kamini got up and hugged her ," yes , me .. auntyji ."

Roopali got emotional and hugged her back .

Kamini further introduced Annika and Mahira . Roopali hugged them both .   She was very happy , she took Annika 's hand and asked ," Do you want something ? .. did you like breakfast.. ?  Then she looked at Mahira and said ," You want the cook to  make something .. don't feel shy , it's your house beta ."

Youngsters were shocked while Ekansh was speechless . His Nani , was treating his so-called fiancee with whom he wants to break alliance so nicely . He can feel she loves her a lot and there are more things yet  to be disclosed .

Annika was feeling awkward , she has never accepted that her in-laws would treat her so nicely just after meeting her for the first time and she can see that they really knew each other since long but she doesn't know why she never met them .

Roopali made Annika and Mahira eat a lot . She was continuously asking that they like the food or not . Annika and Mahira looked at Kamini signalling her to stop Roopali . Vatshal chuckle watching his mother's behaviour . He has expected this but it was a really too much . So he  said ," Mom , they are full .... Let them relax a bit ."

" They haven't ate anything .. look at them .. so slim ... Kamini don't you feed them ? Look how thin my girls are .." Roopali complained .

" Nani , we are really full .. we can't eat anymore," Annika said .

" Okay but you guys are not going anywhere , today spend a while day here only .. ," Roopali announced .

Kamini agreed .
...................................................................
After breakfast , Ekansh was getting ready for his office . He was already getting late when Roopali entered his room . It was the first time she visited him . Ekansh was surprised seeing Roopali . He asked ," what happened , Nani ."

Roopali extended her hands and gave him a box of bangles and said," Give it to Annika and take care of her . Since you are marrying  her make sure you keep her happy . These are your mother's bangels . Your Nana gave her when she turned 18 saying that she should wore it on her wedding but that unfortunately never happened but now I want Annika to wear it on your wedding with her ... Take care of her .. I know you are capable but still .. and yes , today spent some time with our family  , you are always busy so take a leave today . I want you home ."

After saying this Roopali left .

Ekansh was beyond happy , he couldn't believe his Nani who despise his presence asked him to stay . When she said , our family .. it was the heartwarming moment for him . He felt like he won the world . He picked up his phone and cancelled all his meetings .
....................................................................

He came down wearing casuals . His family members were busy talking with Sharmas. He looked at Annika who was also looking at him. She signalled that she wants to talk with him. He understood and asked her to follow him . Annika silently followed him . He took her to kitchen.

Annika on teaching there asked ," Do you know , how our families knows each other ?"

" No ..," Ekansh answered in  monosyllable manner.

" Whatever , do you have any plan to stop this marriage... See I can't marry anyone  but neither can I stop this marriage so can you?" Annika asked .

" Do you like someone?," Ekansh questioned.

" What .. no .. I just don't want to marry anyone.. I don't have time to fall in love.. I have things that I want to accomplish," Annika have a stern answer.

" Even I don't want to marry anyone but I am also helpless .. well we can do one thing .. if you agree," Ekansh said after thinking for a few seconds.

" What ?," Annika asked .

" Marry me .." Ekansh answered.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"For six months.." Ekansh continued.

Thankyou for following me ...
Arch1885
VirginiaDiaries
anaviabhi
EuniceMalete
Birdyyyyy12
anuthika
@sarasmar
chikisharma19
NehaKathuria3
gicelacagua7
jaykrishnasamy
mehera1234
AartiNaidu
@KiruthikaGovindhan
ReemaRohra
hajoonissy
annmeto
pratyp2
Santhi001
Deepashrini
@Sandhiyanarayanan
@MounikaMonu211
Aathy143
@user20050658
Seniorlatoya32
MahekJain752
mayamadhuvanthi
SaicharanPriya
srasri
Sarvatiyadavvig
Mubassirashaikh4