Ivaris

September 14
The Land of Water
(Ivaris)

As the sun began its ascent, casting hues of orange and pink across the sky, Nolen and Iris soared through the skies of Ivaris atop a majestic dragon, her mother's dragon. Their presence drew the attention of the kingdom's inhabitants. Below, the city stirred with whispers and murmurs as word spread of the return of the missing princess and the Guardian who stood by her side.

The crowd gathering in the center of Ivaris, a sea of faces reflecting a mix of curiosity, hope, and apprehension. Among them stood loyal subjects who had long awaited Iris's return, as well as those who succumbed to the lies and manipulation of the usurper.

"We should land there." Nolen said as they hovered over the center. With a steady gaze and unwavering support for the girl, he encouraged her to step forward and address her people. The weight of her mother's legacy and the truth behind her tragic fate rested heavily on Iris's shoulders, but her resolve burned bright with determination and courage.

As the dragon landed in the center, creating large gusts of wind with its gold scaled wings. The two climbed off its back and stood before the crowd together.

Iris took a deep breath, her voice steady yet filled with emotion as she spoke of the betrayal that had shaken their kingdom to its core. Her words carried the raw truth of her mother's untimely demise, the treachery of the lead advisor laid bare for all to see.

"People of Ivaris," Iris began, her voice carrying across the square. "Today we must stand united in the face of deception and tyranny. The queen, my mother, was taken away from us by treachery most foul, orchestrated by the one who was meant to serve and protect our kingdom."

As Iris recounted the events that had transpired within the palace walls, a hush fell over the crowd, broken only by gasps of disbelief and murmurs of outrage. The truth, long concealed by lies and deceit, now laid bare in the light of day, fueled the flames of determination and justice within the hearts of the people.

The usurper, drawn out by the commotion and the gathering crowd, watched from the palace balcony, his facade of authority crumpling as the truth echoed through the city streets. The weight of the people's gaze, their demands for justice and righteousness, pressed down upon him, a pressure he could no longer ignore.

"Now we must stand together and fight this new obstacle that threatens to destroy everything we've worked so hard for." As Iris concluded her speech, urging the citizens of Ivaris to stand together in the face of adversity, the crowd's response was resounding. Cheers and declarations of loyalty filled the air, a chorus of voices united in their determination to see justice served and their rightful ruler restored to the throne.

The sun rose higher in the sky, casting its golden light over the city of Ivaris, the collective gaze of the kingdom turned towards the palace where the usurper dwelled.

The crowd's fervor ignited by Iris's speech, surged with a newfound sense of purpose. As Iris and Nolen mounted the golden beast the whispers of dissent that had long simmered beneath the surface now swelled into a chorus of demands for accountability and retribution.

The people of Ivaris , emboldened by the revelations and united in their resolve, gathered outside the palace gates, their voices echoing through the streets with calls for the usurper to face the consequences of his treachery.

Inside the palace, the usurper's once-assured facade of power crumbled under the weight of public scrutiny and the palpable unrest of subjects. Knights shifted uncomfortably, torn between loyalty to the rightful heir and to the usurper.