Chapter 21, Struggling

Warning: Possible miscarriage, mention of abortion.

Hailey's POV

Matt's phone started ringing in his car, he looks over to me.

"Would you like to answer it?" I give him a bright smile.

"Yes, I would." I put on my biggest smile,

"Hello Courtney! How are you?" I hear a huff sound come over the line,

"Hailey, why are you answering the phone?" I do wanted to laugh, but I didn't.

"Because Matt is driving. We had to do a very important errand." A low growl on the phone, I turn to Matt.

"I think Courtney has a grouchy dog with her!" Matt let's out a chuckle,

"Really that's new!" Matt says with a smirk,

"Hailey, put Matt on! He's not to be with you, since the baby's not his! Matt is now completely my man !" I glance over to Matt,

"Courtney, you're not my boss, so if I decide to spend time with Hailey. We have things to take care of." With that Matt hangs up on her, moments later a message comes through. Matt says through the bluetooth,

Courtney: Matt sweetheart, i'm not trying to be your boss! i'm just worried about you. Hailey is carrying Hunter's baby, the sooner you accept this the sooner we can get our life started.

Matt: I need space right now. i've been with Hailey for over a year. Asking me to shut down my feelings for her. That's a lot to ask of me.

Courtney: I just love you so much... I hate to see Hailey manipulate you with this baby.

Matt: I will not allow myself to be manipulated by anyone. You did that with the pictures, if I choose to stay in Hailey's life, you need to trust me that I know what i'm doing.

Courtney: I do trust you, not her. You need to let her and Hunter bond because of the baby.

Matt: He desires her to abort the baby, for the conversation a few days ago. Hailey is upset about it.

Courtney: That's her decision snd Hunter's...

We close out the text app. I was shaking with so much anger. Matt reaches out and squeezes my hand.

"Baby, calm down! Stress doesn't help the baby.." I squeeze his hand warmly,

"Matt, I hope that Hunter doesn't know about the results yet. I know my father will side with Hunter regarding the abortion." Matt's expression turns hard,

"Even if the baby was Hunter's I would still be here for you and the baby. I love you so much. I would adopt the baby." Tears fill my eyes, as we pull into Dana's driveway.

Courtney's POV

I was very frustrated with my conversation with Matt and Hailey. i'm doing all I can to spilt those two up. If I can get Hunter and Carson to pressure Hailey to abort. I know it will hurt Matt's heart. Maybe he'll resent her in the long run. Come running back into my arms. I head towards Hunter's Flatt.

Hunter answers the door, he seems surprise to see me. He steps back allowing me to enter. I give him a flirty smile, Hunter chuckles.

"Well, well. You still flirt even though you're with Matt. What's up? You seem like you're on a mission." I had to shake my head at his insight,

"Hunter darling, you know that you have a special place in my heart. i'll always love you." Hunter leads me to his living area, he dashes into the kitchen hollering back to me.