Chapter 11: Kicks And Cuddles

Alex's POV:

I was awoken by a loud bang. And before I could react, I love you Luffy, but, HE WAS THROWN AT ME! AT 6:00 IN THE MORNING! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING OUT THERE?!

Later, about thirty minutes after I woke up, it was explained to me that Usopp, Sanji, Zoro, Nami, Nojiko, and Luffy, were playing tag, BUT THAT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN HOW HE WAS THROWN THROUGH MY DOOR AND ONTO ME, WHILE I'M STILL IN MY BED!

So, we had a sit down talk about how when they play in the morning, they should do it by Marco's door, that way they would get Marco's and Ace's wrath. I didn't tell them that part though.

They'll live!
.
.
.
.
........( Time skip )........

" AAALLLLEEEXXX!" Thatch, said as he bursted through the door with Nami and Nojiko in his arms.

"Yes, Sweetheart?"

" Zoro and Sanji are kissing!"

" And you didn't tell me sooner?!"

I jumped the fuck up and ran, with Thatch and the girls tagging along behind me. And do not fear, for I have got my camera!

When we got to their shared room, I quietly opened the door, TO SEE THEM KISSING!! AHHHHHHH! THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER! Hehehheehe!

Click!

I got it!

Once Sanji and Zoro figured out what happened, they started yelling at me for stalking them? What were they talkating about? That's my job! What do they expect me to do?

" WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

" Because...... Memories?"

" UUUUGGGGHHH!"

They would then turn red whenever I would so much as mention them two, fearing I would spill the tea. Which I would, but I made a PINKY PROMISE, and you can never break those, or you're going to hell, swear.

Aaaaand now, we're here, Reverse Mountain. I'm gonna throw up. Sigh.

" I'm gonna die..."

" It's not that bad Alex."

" Says you."

" Excuse me! I am His Royal Highness, The Emperor, Haruta!"

" ....Hate to break it to you, but even a short king is taller than you, and you say that you are The Emperor, when you can't even catch any women."

" Well what if I like men?"

" Men are ashamed to even look at you."

" You're so mean! Pops, Alex is being mean to me, again!"

" Gurarararara! Toughen up, son!"

" Why are all of you so mean to me today?!"

" I think you're awesome, Haruta!"

" You think everyone is awesome, Sabo."

" Suddup, Alex! Atleast Sabo is nice to me!"

" And atleast I'm not shorter than the grass of the earth."

" URRRRGGGHH! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

" Small and feisty, just how I hate 'em!"

Sabo then proceeded to hit my upside the head! THE AUDACITY! This is where I roll my eyes.

" Be nice, Alex!... And don't frown at me!"

" ThAtCh! Don't feed Sabo and Haruta anymore, they're meannnnn!"

" Roger that, Sweetie!"

It was then and there, the funniest moment of my life, Luffy and the other littles, including Ace, were fighting... and Luffy tried to punch Nami. She dodged it, so it then came flying toward Ace, in which he pulled on Luffy's arm, slimging Luffy toward Ace. They toppled on top of Sanji, making Sanji use Zoro as a shield. Nojiko was laughing on the sidelines, BUT, that's besides the point!

In the end Nami and Nojiko were left standing, with the boys in a dog pile.

" And that's! What I call a dramatic entrance! You all have learned so well, it's gonna make me cry!" Sniff, sniff bitch.

" Alex! Let's snuggle tonight!"

" Yes, Luffy sweets!"

" Hey, why do you always get to snuggle with him?!"

" Because I'm his favorite. Duh. Isn't that right, Luffy?"

" YAH!"

" HA! Suck it!"

" Fuck off, Alex."

" I refuse to, Ace."

So, off me and Luffy went, it's not bed time for Luffy yet, but, me and him are gonna go inside our cabin, for when we get to Reverse Mountain. Sabo and Ace will come in my room later, right about when we're about to go up the mountain.

" If this mountain ruins my ' Little Bros' Shrine', we are going to have some problems."

" Don't worry, Son. I'll keep it safe!"

He said it seriously so I'll trust him, for now.

" You better. Or I'm disowning you, got it."

" I don't get how that works, because I'm your father now, but, yes sir!"

And now me and Luffy can take extra time to snuggle. Well, until Nami and Nojiko came up and asked if they could snuggle with us, of which to, I of course answered, duh. So now, us four are snuggling on Pop's bed. Why Pop's, well first of all, it's huge, second we need a huge bed if us four are gonna fit onto it, plus the added fact that the other kids are gonna come to sleep and snuggle with us. Aaannd, some of the others, such as, Thatch, Marco, Izo, Haruta, and Nemuri. Where is Pops gonna sleep? On the floor, of course! He even agreed to it, so it's fine.

Him getting back problems?.... Nah, you're delusional. You might need to get a check-up. I wouldn't be suprised if you were going crazy..... Ok, but seriously, I'm sure he'll be fine! I hope...

Anywaaaayys, THE TIME HAS COME, sadly, FOR US TO SAIL INTO THE GRANDLINE! Which means cuddles, with Thatch. Hehehehehehehehe. I'll be kicking him all night, for he is my target. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sadly enough, Thatch figured out my plans, and wouldn't sleep next to me. WHO SPILLED THE BEANS!?

But it is alright, because that means more cuddles with my little bro's. Though, I am still worried about my shrine. For example, what if water gets on the deck and gets some of it wet, that would be a nightmare, or what if a bug wave came and knocked it over. If that happened me and the ocean would be having some words, and it wouldn't be pretty. You can now see why I am so worried for my shrine. I would cry, obviously, but still.

And now I'm sleepy, so I shall go to bed.

To Be Continued...
( 1,009 words )