lovelorn and nobody knows

And if they call me a "slut",
you know it might be worth it for once
And if I'm gonna be drunk,
might as well be drunk in love.
-----------

Third Person's POV:

Yoko fiddled with the hem of her dress as she waited for Engfa to arrive at the restaurant they'd agreed to meet. Each seconds passing, the more nerve-wrecking it gets. Her palms were wet like a waterfall just appeared on it. She attempted to wipe it dry to the sides of her dress but it was no help at all.

Her eyes wandered in search for a familiar figure but the other woman has yet to arrive. So she waited.

A message from her phone suddenly pop out, shaking her from her thoughts.

Just a few blocks away, got stuck in traffic.

No problem. Drive safe!

Then, came no reply.

Yoko shifted in her seat as she waited. Her body shakes with anticipation and nervousness.

"You can do it, Yoko. It's the best thing and probably the right thing to do," she murmured to herself, trying her best to comfort herself.

Her surroundings were full of chatters and small talks from the other customers. The atmosphere was lively and full of energy because of the customers who are happily dining with their families and loved ones. It was very much opposite to what Yoko was feeling, though her nervousness equalled the level of cheerfulness of the restaurant.

She continued to fiddle with the hem of her dress, time was long forgotten as she was lost in her raging thoughts. She didn't noticed that Engfa had arrived and was now standing in front of her until the older woman saved her from her misery and gently shook her shoulder.

Her eyes immediately look up at the woman in front of her. "Everything okay?" asked Engfa in a soft voice. The older woman took a seat across Yoko. "You want to talk?"

"Uh, yeah," Yoko answered nervously which was noticed by the older woman. "Let's order something first. What do you want?" she handed Engfa the menu, eager to talk and focus about something other than Engfa and their much have talk.

"Well, I was eating with Freen when I received your text so I'm not really hungry. Maybe I'll just get some apple juice,"

"Oh, okay. Did I interrupt something? You should have said that you're not available. We can always talk later, you know." Yoko said apologetically as the thought of her interrupting something important between Engfa and her band mates crossed her mind.

"No, you didn't interrupt something important. I was just having a nice breakfast with Freen. That's all." Engfa smiled at her reassuringly.

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure. So," Engfa looked at the menu I was holding then back up at me again. "You must be starving, go ahead and order something."

After Yoko was finished ordering, her nervousness intensified a little bit more, now that there were no other distraction between them. Engfa's eyes were studying her. The older woman could feel the tension in Yoko's eyes and the shaking of Yoko's hands didn't gone unnoticed by the older woman. But she didn't push the topic, instead, she waited until Yoko's finally ready to spill it.

Some minutes have passed and the food they'd order has arrived. Yoko started to dig into her food. Engfa studied the younger woman as she sipped her apple juice. The straw lingered in between her teeth as she tried to read the younger woman's body language, but she couldn't get through it. All she can see is the visible discomfort and nervousness of the girl.