Prologue

Hey new reader!! I've got some exciting new which's is this book is officially out now on Amazon!!! There is a paperback and ebook version and the link is in my bio! Since the book is now published, for copyright reasons I cannot have the entire book on Wattpad so unfortunately only 22/34 chapters are up, but please please please I encourage you to check the book out on amazon if you enjoy the first half of the book and plus you'll get exclusive bonus chapters with a purchase!!! Thanks guys!

Prologue

Samantha sat across the cafeteria eating with all her friends. They were all huddled around her waiting for her to talk. It was like she was God, and they were her disciples. It made me gag. With every word Sam spoke, all of her friends fell further in love with her. Sam would giggle out a saying and then flick her blonde hair. After that, everyone was swooned.

Everyone except me, that is.

I sat alone. It was the usual. The three friends that I had didn't have the same lunch as me, so that meant I ate alone while watching my sister enjoy everyone's company. I hated her for being liked. She was the prettier twin. The more liked twin, not according to Quinn and Rebecca of course, but to me it was true.

To me, she was the head cheerleader, which she actually was, and I was the water girl.

I couldn't stand Sam. Ever since middle school she'd done nothing but push her way up the social ladder. With her rise in popularity you would think that I would have traveled up with her, but that couldn't have been more wrong. I was stuck at the bottom, forced to endure endless tormenting. At school, Sam pretended as if I didn't exist.  When we were home sometimes we would hangout, but somewhere along the way that stopped, and I was thrown to the wolves by my twin sister.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So heres the prologue. I'm so glad to start my new book. The first chapter will either be posted today or tomorrow. Please comment, vote, share, do whatever lol. I hope that this book gets far so please help me out here. I'm open to critics too, so please comment your thoughts!!!!!!! Thanks for reading this :) You're awesome.

The prologue is dedicated to a really awesome person. Thanks for being an amazing reader and commenting on my work. Without you, I don't know if this book would have been created, so thank you UnresolvedFate :)

Love you all

-Sarah <3