Chapter 1: Hey Sis

Above is a picture of Ella Branson :)

Chapter 1: Hey Sis

I hated parties.

Parties were probably my least favorite things. Sam loved them. She threw one practically every weekend. This weekend was no exception.

I could already feel the bass from upstairs in my room. The floor shook beneath my feet, causing the application of my eyeliner to be very difficult.

"It's only nine!" Quinn shouted from behind me. "Why is the music already blasting?" She covered her black hair with my pillow and fell onto the bed. "How many people can actually be here already?"

"Explain to me again, why are we going to Sam's party?" Becca asked from the bathroom linked to my room. She was applying her makeup in the bathroom since I was taking up the full length mirror in my room.

"I'm tired of having to ditch my own house every Friday night," I said and threw my eyeliner into my bag. I had given up applying it and decided that my brown eye shadow was good enough. I stood up and examined my outfit. It wasn't much. A black dress hugged my skin and a flannel covered my arms. Finally, my outfit was completed black sneaker pumps. It wasn't everyday I got to dress up. Usually, I just wore soccer clothes.

"We could be watching Americas Next Top Model right now," Quinn moaned and lifted the pillow from her face. "Did you know there's a marathon tonight?" It was clear my friends hated parties just as much as I did.

"Fine," I said spinning around. "If you want to watch that, go ahead. I'm going downstairs," I hissed at the girls. They both looked at each other in fear.

I flicked my blonde hair over my shoulder and strutted over to the door.

Before I could leave the door swung open.

"Let's go party, bitches!" Caleb shouted in the doorway and ran over to my bed. He thrusted himself onto my bed. Caleb jumped around Quinn who sat in a ball in the middle screaming. "We're going to a party. We're going to a party." Caleb sang as he jumped all around. He loved parties for whatever reason, but unfortunately our group never went. It was usually because Sam was there, and I hated being in the same state as her, let alone a house. Caleb always said that we should throw a party or that we should go to more, but us nobodies never went to cool parties, so that was out of the question.

Him being six foot, I was sure he was going to hit his head on my slanted ceiling. Each time he hit my bed, his blond hair bounced closer to my ceiling.

"I swear, if you hit your head and die," I began. I grabbed a towel that was hanging on my door and threw it at him. He flinched a little but continued to jump wearing his usual goofy grin "I am not cleaning up your blood stains!" I shouted. Caleb winked at me.

"That looks like fun!" Becca shouted and ran over to the bed too. She crawled on and held Caleb's hands as she jumped with him. The two of them jumped in circles around a very panicked Quinn.

"I hate you all," I sighed and turned to leave my room for the second time.

Now in my doorway though stood the mega bitch. She glared at me with her emerald eyes. Her perfectly waxed eyebrows were pinched together. Her blonde hair was curled over her shoulder as she crossed her boney arms at me.

It was Sam.

It was my twin sister.

Yay.

"Hey sis." I smiled and leaned against the wall in the doorway. Sam frowned at me. While I just strongly disliked her, she despised me. Twins were always supposed to be closer than normal siblings, but it was different for us. Siblings were supposed to fight, but twins? I always saw twins hanging out together. They shared the same friend group, and they always hung out with each other. A twin was like a permanent best friend, but for me and Samantha that couldn't have been more wrong.