We Meet

Note: So if your reading this I just hope your in love with Kawoshin cause if not then I feel sorry for you. This takes place in a modern AU so no Eva's And all that. Also I will update whenever I can. I'm on summer break so I May update A lot unless I'm working on my other story Why am I, who I am? Please read that as well! Well enough of my rambling. By the way I don't own Shinji Ikari, Kaworu Nagisa, And any other Evangelion characters or references they all belong to Gainax and the wonderful Hideaki Anno. Thanks!

Chapter 1: the day we meet

The scene starts off with a Boy in a room. The boy has short Brown hair and is wearing a blue t-shirt and white shorts. He is currently sleeping. The clock beside him on his nightstand along with his lamp reads 7:30 am. The Boy turns towards his door and moans a little. In the distance you her a door open then it slams. You can also hear footsteps getting closer and closer. The boy opens his eyes and whispers. "Asuka..." Suddenly the boys door slams open and And standing in front of it is a girl who is about average height And has long Orange hair in two pigtails. She has a school bag in her right hand and her left hand is on her hip. Her legs and spreader apart and she is looking down on the boy. "The great Asuka Langley Soryu has arrived! Now it's time for the dumbass Shinji Ikari to get up too!" she shouts she walks closer to Shinji's bed and is looking at him. After 30 seconds he doesn't respond and Asuka kicks him right in the stomach. "IDIOT! I SAID GET THE HELL UP! ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL SO GET YOUR ASS UP!" Shinji Moans and groans as he slides out of bed. He rubs his eyes then looks at Asuka. Asuka looks back at him and they stare at each other for a minute then Asuka's phone starts to ring. Its playing The song 'Fly Me to the Moon' by Rei Ayanami. Asuka looks at her bag angrily then runs out of Shinji's room and slams the door. You can hear Asuka speaking German but it's a little faded since she is all the way in the living room. Shinji stands up and smiles then gets ready.

Once Shinji is ready he comes out his room and starts to make breakfast and lunch. Asuka is sitting on the couch and she just got off the phone then she turns around to look at Shinji "Shinji! Make sure you put those octopus thingys in my lunch! And I want scrambled eggs on my breakfast sandwich!" she told him then took out a Game boy. Shinji just smiles and responds "Okay Asuka, by the way. Who was on the phone?" Asuka turns on the game boy then replies back to him in a annoyed tone of voice "it's none of your business idiot."

The scene is now Shinji and Asuka at school. Shinji is sitting with his friends Touji Suzuhara and Kensuke Aida. While Asuka is With her friend Hikari Horaki. Then all the other students are talking to this girl with short blue hair And red eyes. Her school dress is really short. This is Miss Rei Ayanami. She is a famous Teenage singer. But everyone stops surrounding her once the teacher comes in. Everyone goes to their seats. The Teacher has Long Indigo hair and is very sexy with her school teacher female suit on. The Teacher smacks her lips that are painted with red lipstick on them together and says to the class. "Okay guys! We have a New student today! Come in cutie!" The Boy walks in. His hair is white and it looks pretty wild. He has red eyes as well. He walks in with his hands in his pocket and writes his name on the board then looks at the class. He smiles And in a calm voice he slowly speaks "I am Kaworu Nagisa. Its nice to meet you." the teacher looks at Kaworu. "I'm Misato Katsuragi I'm your homeroom teacher. Just call me Miss.Misato!" she says as she winks. "You can sit over there next to adorable Shinji" Misato points to the empty seat next to Shinji. Kaworu looks at where Misato is pointing and smiles then whispers to himself "that's what I was planning to do." Kaworu walks over to his seat And sits down. Shinji looks at Kaworu and smiles "I'm Shinji Ikari it's nice to meet you Nagisa-kun." Kaworu laughs a little and closes his eyes while still smiling "call me Kaworu, okayn Shinji-kun?" Shinji Blushes a little. "Okay, Kaworu."

The next classes past and it's lunch now and Shinji has ran away to The roof as he has done for his previous two years of junior high. He has his ear plugs in and he is currently listening to a Song by Frank Ocean called "Thinkin' 'bout you" Shinji is eating his lunch alone as always because is friends Kensuke and Touji like to talk to the teacher during lunch or play basketball. Shinji looks back As he hears the Roof door open and he sees Kaworu and is a little surprised "K-Kaworu!" he says really low. Shinji takes out his ear plugs and Kaworu comes and edits next to Shinji and looks at him. "What are you doing here alone Shinji-kun?" Shinji looks a little confused at Kaworu "how did you k now I was here?" "I asked Soryu." "how did you know I knew Asuka?" "all you guys did was argue in chemistry like newly weds." Kaworu laughed a little and Shinji Blushed then looked away and said lowly "shut up..." Kaworu looked at Shinji. "That's not very nice Shinji-kun" Kaworu picked up Shinji's face so Shinji looked at him. And then put his hand on Shinji's cheek. Then Kaworu got really close to Shinji's face almost like they we're about to kiss but then he pulled his mouth to Shinji's ear and whispered "I love you Shinji-kun."

NOTE: AHHHHHH YES KAWOSHIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Be ready for more Kawoshin next time! See ya!