Night at your Place

A/N: Ah, I took awhile to update this time. I needed to think of some juicy stuff. So this is gonna be a Kawoshin chapter and don't worry no smut or any. But as you can see I said it's a Kawoshin chapter and the name of the chapter is Night at your place. Who knows what might go down. And also it's been about 5 months since they started school and mid-terms are coming up! I know I skipped a lot sorry! I don't own Neon Genesis Evangelion, Kaworu Nagisa, Shinji Ikari, Asuka Langley Soryu, Touji Suzuhara, Kensuke Aida, Hikari Horaki, Misato Katsuragi, any of the anime references, or any connections to The original Evangelion manga or show. They all belong to Gainax and Hideaki Anno (I'm taller than Hideaki Anno :3) Lets go!

Chapter 5: Night at your place

Mid-terms are coming up soon. And Unfortunately mister Shinji Ikari hasn't studied at all.

Scene is now Kaworu sitting at his desk twiddling his pencil. The Board says 'group study time for mid-terms.' Kaworu looks around the room and he sees Kensuke, Touji, Asuka, and Hikari studying together. He looks over to his left and he sees Shinji struggling. So he gets up and goes behind Shinji and puts his mouth close to his ear and whispers

"Having Trouble Shinji-kun?"

Shinji jumps and blushes and looks down

"KAWORU! KA- KA- KAWORU!?"

Kaworu put his hand on Shinji's head and rubbed his hair then he slid his arm around his left shoulder and put his other arm around his right shoulder then he bended down so his head would rest on Shinji's right shoulder and spoke softly to Shinji and Shinji flushed red.

"You want me to help you? Shinji-kun?"

Shinji glanced over at Kaworu on his shoulder then looked at his math paper then looked back down and started to breath a little faster.

"Bu-Bu-but class is about to-to to end."

Shinji dropped his head and Kaworu moved back and put his hands on Shinji's forehead and pulled his head back so he would look up at him. Shinji face was as red as a tomato and he just looked up at Kaworu. Kaworu leaned into Shinji's face. He was eye to eye with Shinji then he moved his face forward so his lips would be super close to Shinji's. Their lips were literally a inch apart. Then he calmly spoke and Shinji could fill his breath on his lips.

"I'll come over to your place tonight"

Kaworu lifted his head up then let go of Shinji and looked up to see Asuka with her face flushed and Touji looked disgusted. Kensuke was ignoring them and Hikari was Jawdropped. Kaworu looked and smiled. Shinji was still super Red and he looked up. Asuka was stomping over to Shinji and she punched him right in the face. Then she stomped her foot right on his crotch and Shinji passed out. Asuka looked at him and smacked him and started screaming.

"WHAT THE HELL SHINJI!"

Asuka balled up her fist and closed her eyes. She walked up to Kaworu. Kaworu looked down at her and whispered.

"Asuka-Chan..."

Asuka looked up at him.

"You idiot!"

Asuka put her hand up to his face and smacked him and Kaworu closed his eyes and he got a big red mark on his face. Then She ran out the class and slammed the door behind her. Kaworu looked up. The first thing he saw was Ms.Misato knocked out sleep.

§§§§§§§τιмε sκιρ§§§§§§§

Shinji is lying down in the nurses office bed and Kaworu is sitting in a chair beside him holding his hand. But Kaworu also looks like he is deep in thought.