Learning about you

Okauuuuu hey people Ai-Chan here! as you know I am writer this story and. Yeah. I was thinking bout adding Mari to the story and having some AsukaxMari So we can get some yuri in here too. But it would still mainly be Kawoshin. This chapter may have a little KaworuxAsuka But its happening for Shinji's sake okay? All right! Huh bye! Also I don't own Evangelion, it's characters, or the reference. I also don't own any other anime references I make. Okay?
Lets read some KAWOSHIN! WOOOOOO!

Chapter 3: learning about you.

Its the weekend and Shinji is at home watching anime. Asuka is just sitting in the house. And Kaworu is getting ready for something. Kaworu puts cat food in to cat bowls and water in two cat bowls. He is wearing a black button up short sleeve shirt. And the top button is open And he has blue jeans on with his hands in his pockets. Kaworu puts on his shoes And walks outside his apartment. He locks the door and looks over at Shinji's door and smiles. Then he goes down the steps. As he is walking down the steps he pulls out his phone. He gets off the steps and starts walking uptown. He is going through his contacts on his phone and stops at the contact that says 'Asuka-Chan' he clicks it and puts the phone to his ear.

Scene changes to Asuka laying on a pillow looking at TV. And her phone is beside her. She has on a red sleeping gown And her ha it is out. Her phone starts to Buzz and she turns off the tv and looks at it. "Kaworu? What does he want?" she flips the phone open and puts it to her ear. Then you can hear Kaworu's voice. "Hello, Asuka-Chan?" Asuka sits up "yes, Kaworu what do you want?" she looks a little annoyed. Then Kaworu speaks again "I'm heading to your house I need to talk to you about some stuff." Asuka stands up and practically yells into the phone "WHAAAT!? WHAT DO YOU NEED TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND TALK TO ME FOR!" Kaworu laughs as he had the phone away from his ear then he puts it back on his ear "you will figure out once I get there. Are you not dressed?" Asuka is running upstairs to her room and she closes her door "that's not it I just don't want someone my dad doesn't know coming to my house. Go to the park right down the street from my house and I'll meet you there then we can talk about what you want to talk about." Asuka said as she was looking for clothes. Kaworu smiled "Its okay I'll just wait for you. I'm sure your dad will understand Asuka-Chan" Asuka looked annoyed "fine idiot." she hung up the phone and continued looking for clothes. Kaworu walked up to her door and rung the door bell. Asuka heard it and ran down unlocked the door and ran back up to her room. Kaworu opened the door closed it then locked it and took off his shoes. He walked up the stairs and found Asuka's room and knocked on the door "Asukaaaa-chaaannn" Asuka locked her door and yelled at it "leave me alone IDIOT AND GO BACK DOWNSTAIRS!" Kaworu laughed And went downstairs. Asuka had on a pink skirt and a white blouse top and the sleeves stopped at her elbows. She had a little lip gloss on And her hair was in one ponytail. She grabbed her side bag and put it around her And put her phone and wallet in there. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Wait, ASUKA WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS ON YOUR NOT GOING ON A DATE!" she yelled at herself and wiped the lip gloss off her lips. Kaworu heard her And started to laugh. Asuka came down the steps and looked at Kaworu. "Idiot what are laughing about?" she looked at him. Kaworu stood up and walked to her and smiled "you look nice Asuka-Chan." then he smirked "though it's not a date" Asuka looked mad and punched his arm "shut up Kaworu!" Asuka's dad walked in and saw Asuka and Kaworu talking to each other and he walked over to them. "Asuka, darling is this your boyfriend? Why haven't I met him? I can't believe you got one in the first month of school." (note: yessss it's been a monthhhh) Asuka was shocked at hearing her dad's voice and looked at him "DAD!? THIS IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND THIS IS KAWORU NAGISA! HE IS A NEW KID AT OUR SCHOOL AND HE IS JUST MY FRIEND! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR SUPRISE I WOULD HAVE A BOYFRIEND IN THE FIRST MONTH OF SCHOOL!?" Asukas father laughed a little "nothing nothing. Anyways who knows he might like you?" Asuka blushed and Kaworu smiled a little "No Mr.Langley, I don't." Asuka looked at Kaworu "what's that suppose to mean!?" Kaworu laughed "I don't like you that way that's all." Kaworu looked at Mr.Langley "it was nice to meet you Sir." Mr.Langley smiled "it was nice to meet you too. Have fun Asuka" Asuka was putting one her shoes And Kaworu had just opened the door "yeah yeah dad" She got up and walked out the door. "I'm off!" the door closed and Kaworu and Asuka started walking to the park And Asuka saw a ice cream stand and grabbed Kaworu's arm "Kaworu!" Kaworu looked at her "what is it Asuka-Chan?" Asuka pointed at the Ice cream stand "let's go get some! Lets go! Lets go!" Kaworu smiled "Okay." Asuka pulled him over to the ice cream stand and as she was doing so Kaworu thought to himself "she really is just like a kid" Asuka and Kaworu got to the Ice cream stand And they both got rocket pops. And they started to walk to the park again.

They arrived at the park and they sat on the bench. Asuka bit off a piece of her popsicle And looked at Kaworu "so what did you want to talk about?" Kaworu was looking at the sky "I wanted to talk about Shinji-kun." Asuka looked confused "why would you come to me to talk about Shinji? Why not talk to Shinji about Shinji?" Kaworu smiled "you have known Shinji-kun for a long time. So I want you to tell me about him. His past and stuff ya know?" Asuka had her popsicle stick in her mouth and so did Kaworu. "Well, if I starts from the beginning then okay." Asuka swallowed and looked up. "Shinji was abandoned by his dad at three. We had known each other then. His mother died. And his father left. He was at a foster home for most of his life until he got in middle school. He started living on his how. The foster home provided him with money. They still do. I have talked to my father about his father multiple Times. And his mom had died right in front of him. Died in a accident. He never told me what happend fully. But I Do know he hates his father. Thts all I know Kaworu." she looked at Kaworu and he had his eyes closed and a tear was coming out of his eye. Asuka looked kinda sad. Then Kaworu dropped his head. And Asuka looked forward. The Sun was setting. "Sorry Kaworu" Kaworu stood up. Then Asuka stood up. Kaworu faced Asuka and Asuka looked at him. Then suddenly Kaworu hugged Asuka. Asuka's eyes widend and she slowly hugged Kaworu back and lo were her head. Kaworu's voice sounded broken "Thank you, thank you so much Asuka-Chan. You really helped me." Kaworu backed away and Asuka was holding Kaworu's hands. "Are you okay Kaworu?" Kaworu smiled then dropped Asuka's hands. "Yea I'm fine. I'll walk you home." Asuka blushed. And Kaworu had walked ahead. "Ah- wait Kaworu!" Asuka ran up next to him and they started to walk to her house. Asuka was thinking "wow, Kaworu. He is and isn't what I expected. He is such a nice guy. And he is also pretty mean. He is like a guy I always had imagined.he is like..." Asuka looked at Kaworu And blushed then she looked down. And she thought to herself. He is like the guy of my dreams..." Asuka looked up "am I in love with Kaworu? Yeah. I guess I am." Asuka smiled and Kaworu looked at her. "You seem happy Asuka-Chan." Asuka looked at Kaworu. "Well not necessarily. Its just that. Today was nice. Thanks" Kaworu blushed a little then looked forward "no problem"

Well yeah. I'm thinking this may be a long story till it gets to the good Kawoshin pieces. But ASUKA IS IN LOVVEVVEVEEVVEVEVEVE! And about the Asuka x Mari thing stiiillll may happen haven't decided yet :3
SEE YA!