Rejection

You should know this has something to do with REJECTION *starts singing Rejected* //slapped ah anyways this chapter may be a little short and sorry but its not a Kawoshin chapter. Lets start. Um I don't own Evangelion unfortunately if I did Kawoshin would be Canon.

Asuka looked at her Kaworu painting with sadness. Her eyes looked heavy. She lifted up her hand and rubbed her fingers across Kaworu's face. She leaned her lips closer to his lips. She smiled and slightly whispered.

"Even though you are gay for stupid Shinji, you still are a great guy. I love you still..."

She kissed the lips of her painted Kaworu. She backed away and put her painting up on her wall. Asuka walked up to her mirror and looked at herself. She grabbed her boobs and looked at them, then looked back at herself.

"I guess me as a girl isn't enough for you...huh? Maybe you would rather have me as a guy."

She let go of her boobs and imagined Her hair short.

"Maybe...if I wasn't a woman, then you would accept me. If I changed. You would love me. Then maybe I can be happy for once. I probably won't have to worry about what happened with my mother 'cause you would keep me happy, right Kaworu...honey?"

Asuka went to her bed and curled up. She teared up.

"If I wasn't a girl then he would love me, right?"

She cried and cried.

Next day at school

The teacher pushed up his glasses and looked down at the book while silently hunched and walked back and forth. He starts to read.

"World War Two started on September 1st 1939 and ended September 2nd 1945. During this period. Many American soldiers died. Hitler and the Natzis-"

Time skipu to lunch

Kaworu leaned back and sat his feet on his desk and put on of his Dangos in his mouth.

Asuka stood up and grabbed the two bags she had. She started walking over to Kaworu and Shinji slid open the classroom door. She walked faster to Kaworu and stood in front of his desk. Kaworu looked at her kinda confused and Shinji just went to Touji and Kensuke. Asuka held up her two bags.

"Roof?"

Kaworu took his feet down and stood up. He looked at Asuka and nodded. They both headed to the roof.

Asuka and Kaworu walked through the halls.
Complete Silence.
They reached the roof and opened the door. Surprisingly it was empty. They headed right to the middle of the roof and sat down. Asuka smiled and handed Kaworu one of the bags. Kaworu opened the bag then opened the box inside. It was food.

"Did you make this...Asuka-Chan?"

Kaworu looked up at her. She blushed a little and nodded. He picked up a piece of cooked vegetables and chicken with his fingers and put it in his mouth. He nodded and smiled as he chewed. Once finish, he swallows.

"That's really good."

Asuka smiled

"Really? Thanks!"

For the next 10 minutes they ate together then Asuka pointed at at the bento box.

"Take the top layer off."

Kaworu slightly tilted his head and took the top layer off the bento box. His eyes widend. He picked up the card and read it slowly.

"I love you, Kaworu."

He looked up to see Asuka not there.

"Huh? Asuka-chan! Where are you?"

Asuka opened the roof door holding a canvas. She handed the canvas to him and smiled.

"I do love you Kaworu..."

Kaworu stood and looked at the picture and handed the picture back to her.

"Keep it Asuka-Chan. For you to always have a memory of me. You probably already knew I was going to say this. But...I'm sorry. I love, Shinji-kun."

Asuka looked down.

"I know- all to well. Thank you Anyways, Kaworu."

Asuka sat the picture down and hugged Kaworu and cried onto his shoulder. Kaworu closed his eyes and hugged her back and rubbed her head.

"I'm sorry...Asuka-Chan."

Asuka shook her head while still crying onto his shoulder.

"Don't be. I understand it's okay."

Okay, Asuka is like super OCC and I'm sorry. But it fits okay? She doesn't have to be a Tsundere all the time in this fanfic! But I promise next chapter is a Kawoshin one okay? Sorry this chapter is short! Okay! See ya!