Just friends

Shinji's eyes widen then he closed his eyes and slowly pushed Kaworu away and stood up. Kaworu looked up at him confused and also stood up. Shinji looked back at Kaworu with sad eyes. Shinji turned away then tried to run but Kaworu grabbed his wrist and looked down. Shinji also looked down and shouted "let go of me Kaworu!" Shinji pulled away and ran. Kaworu Sat there facing downward. And you can see a tear come down his face and drop to the floor. He looked up and smiled "Sorry Shinji-kun. I didn't mean to make you mad. But that's why I came here..." Kaworu packs up Shinji's things and stares down at Shinji's music player. "I came here too meet you."

Scene changes to Shinji walking home. He had avoided Kaworu for the rest of the day. Shinji is still walking and he whispers to himself. "What was with that stuff Kaworu said!? He loved me!? We just met!? Is he crazy or something !? Ugh-" Shinji goes into his pocket for his music player. He realizes it's not there And his eyes widen and he continues to walk but walks faster and has both of his hands tangled in his short Brown hair and he screams to himself "SHHIIIIIIIII- I left it on the roof with Kaworu! Shizzz (note: Shinji tries not to curse but he May do it accidentally)GOSH what am I going to do now? Ughh"

Shinji gets to the door of his apartment and looks over to his left and his neighbors door is open and he sees something white going in. He isn't able to see who it is But he looks back at his own door and just shrugs his shoulders and goes in. Shinji slips off his shoes and says quietly "I'm home" then he looks up "It's not like anyone is here anyways" He sits his bag down and lays on the couch and looks at the ceiling "it's actually a familiar ceiling for once."

Scene changes to Kaworu laying on his back on top of his bed and he is talking to himself "Oh man, I really fucked up didn't I?" He then reaches over to his radio and hits the play button and the song 'Hybrid Rainbow' by The Pillows (note: that's a song from FLCL ·ω·) starts to play and he leaves it there. Then a black cat and a white cat walks in his room and jumps on Kaworu's bed and they lay on him. "Hey there Nero, Kuroki. I'm guessing your hungry?" Kaworu gets up and picks the two cats And goes in his kitchen and feeds the two cats. Then he sits down at the table with a piece of paper and a pen and starts to write something.

·····························································

The next Shinji and Asuka are doing they're original routine. While Shinji and Asuka are eating breakfast the door bell rings. Asuka pokes her lip out while facing towards the door "Who the hell would come for stupid Shinji other than me?" Shinji smiles at Asuka then gets up and opens the door And his eyes widen and the person at the door eyes widen too. Shinji is stuttering a little while speaking "wha- wha- what are-are y- you- do- doing he-here?" Asuka leans across the table And shouts "Who is it Shinji-" Asuka runs over to the door in surprise "WHAT!? NAGISA-SAN!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Kaworu looks at the both of them "I didn't know you lived here Shinji-kun. Does Soryu live here too? Are you guys actually married?" Shinji blushes and so does Asuka and she shouts at Kaworu "WHAT NO WAY. WHY WOULD I MARRY STUPID SHINJI. AND I DONT LIVE IN PLACE LIKE THIS WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" Kaworu laughs a little "I live next door. I thought I would meet my neighbor but turns out I already Know you Shinji-kun. Wanna walk to school together?" Shinji is still blushing and Asuka has walked away to finish eating. And Shinji looked at Asuka and Asuka stuck her tongue out at him then Shinji looked back at Kaworu "uh- Kaworu would you like to come in? I have some leftover breakfast." Kaworu smiled "Its fine. I already ate. I'll just wait out here." Shinji looked down then looked back up at Kaworu "Please come in! And...I'm sorry about yesterday. So, so please make yourself at home!" Kaworu blushed a little then nodded his head. And Shinji moved out the way then walked to where Asuka is. Kaworu sat on the couch and got on his phone and Asuka had her hands on her mouth and her eyes were wide open. Shinji looked at Asuka confused "What is it Asuka?" Asukas eyes got wider "MEIN GOTT!" Shinji I didn't know you were that way. Shinji how could you" Asuka poked her lip out and her eyes looked Kinda sad. Shinji looked kinda worried. Kaworu couldn't hear anything cause he was listening to music on his phone. Shinji looked at Asuka. "Asuka...I'm sorry" Asuka looked angry and Smacked him right in the face. Kaworu turned around to look at Shinji and Asuka while Asuka shouted "SHINJI I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GAY!?" Kaworu's eyes widen and he hurried And turned around and put His earphones back in acting like he didn't hear anything. Shinji blushed while holding his face "ASUKA! I- I'm not Gay! I'm perfectly straight!" Shinji grabbed his school bag. "Anyways we should be heading to school" Asuka looked curious but then she grabbed her bag then stomped over to Kaworu and smacked his head "Idiot! We ate leaving" Kaworu put his phone and earphones away and rubbed his head then got his stuff and they left.

Asuka is walking in front of Shinji and Kaworu. Shinji looked over at Kaworu. "Hey, Kaworu?" Kaworu looked at Shinji "What Is it Shinji-kun?" Shinji looked forward again "I'm sorry about Asuka, and I'm sorry about yesterday." Kaworu smiled "You talk about Asuka like you own her or something" Shinji blushed a little then Asuka looked back at them with curiosity spreader across her face then she looked forward again. Kaworu looked at Asuka then back at Shinji "and Yesterday. I'm the one who should be sorry Shinji-kun. I said that to you so suddenly and I'm sorry." Shinji Smiled at Kaworu. "Don't worry about it." They arrived at school and went to class.

Kaworu was sitting down talking to Shinji,Touji, and Kensuke. Then the famous Rei Ayanami walked over and tapped Kaworu. Kaworu looked back at her kinda mean. "What the hell do you want Ayanami?" Shinji,Touji, Kensuke and Asuka looked surprised and Kaworu's response. And Rei just Kept smiling. "Can I talk to you in the hallway Kaworu?" Kaworu looked annoyed "don't call me Kaworu. You can call me Nagisa-San. And why can't you tell me right here?" Rei looked kinda sad "because Its private Nagisa-San. And please call me Rei" Touji whispered to Shinji "that Bitch just wanna get laid. Kaworu not gonna fall for that Shit" Kaworu got up and followed Rei outside the classroom.

Kaworu tilted his head "what do you want with me Ayanami?" Kaworu shrugged his shoulders "came to pick on the new kid?" Then he put he put his hands in his pockets "watch what happends if you do." Rei got closer to Kaworu and grabbed his arms and Kaworu looked down at her in disgust. "Look, Nagisa-sama." Rei played her head on Kaworu's chest "I really really like you. I love you. And I want to be with you." Kaworu pushed her off forcefully and grabbed her by her shirt and pinned her to the wall "Look, I don't give a fuck if your some fucking singer. I don't like sluts like you. Your such a Bitch you dont even know who I am. So why don't you leave me the hell alone and let me live my life." Kaworu dropped her and walked back in the classroom. Rei looked super mad and stomped her way into the classroom. Everyone was looking at her and talking to her. Kaworu Sat backed down and smiled. Then Asuka ran over to Shinji and them "What the hell happend Kaworu!?" Kaworu looked at Asuka. "I see your calling by my first name now, so I guess I can call you Asuka-Chan. Anyways that slut wanted to be with me and I told her off." Asuka, Shinji, Touji, and Kensuke's mouths were wide open and they all said in unison "Kaworu, you are not what we expected" Kaworu just laughed and so did everyone else.

HAHAHAHA KAWORU IS NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT HE WAS NOW IS HE? HUH? HUH? YEA! WELL SEE YA!