That Red head girl.

Note: hey hey! Ai-Chan here! As you know I am the creator of this story. I see my story has 20 views But ya know I feel like a lot of people aren't interested in it. So any ways I can make it better just comment! Well this is a Asuka Chapter as you can probably tell by the title of the chapter. So this chapter is allllllllllllll ASUKA! ASUKA ASUKA ASUKA! A. S. U. K. A.! I don't own Evangelion or any of the characters. Or any of the references or any other anime references.

Chapter 4: That red hair girl

Its the day after Asuka and Kaworu's little meet up. And the day after Asuka figured out she fell in love with that white hair, red eye boy. Asuka was sitting in front of a canvas and on the Canvas was a sketch of Kaworu sitting on the moon with one of his knees up And he was looking up and smiling. Asuka smiled at the picture. She had always been a good artist she took classes when she was little as well. She got out different paints and different brushes then she stood up and put on a smock. Then she ran out of the room she was on and went to her room. She grabbed her phone And she had one new message. She sat on her bed and looked at who it's from. It was from Kaworu.

Kaworu: Hey Asuka-Chan, Touji, Hikari, Kensuke, Shinji, and I are going to the arcade in a hour you want to come?

Asuka smiled at the message and responded

Asuka: Sure! Where are we going to meet up?

Kaworu: They said they want to meet up at your place. We are all at Shinji's right now.

Asuka: Okay. Come over when you all are ready to come over.

Kaworu: All right. Thanks Asuka-Chan. See you later.

Asuka smiled. And then ran to her Dad's office. She opened the door and walked to him "Dad, I'm going to the arcade. I have a painting in the study room don't mess with it." Asuka walked back out and closed the door and went to her room. She went to her closet And pulled out some black skinny jeans and a red shirt that will hang off one of her shoulders. She put on her clothes then she started to brush her hair. Today she was going to leave it out. She grabbed her black and red hat that says "Asuka" on it. This time she puts on lip gloss for a reason. That reason. "Obviously for Kaworu" Asuka says out loud to her self. She gets her side bag and puts it on and puts her wallet inside of it. And a lip gloss. She grabs her phone and goes downstairs. She sits on her couch then she gets a text from Kaworu.

Kaworu: Hey Asuka-Chan. We are going to be there in 10

Asuka: Okay. See you soon

(Spongebob man voice) ten minutes later

Asuka's doorbell rang and she dropped the GBA she was playing on And ran to the door. She opened the door slowly And looked out. The first face she saw Hikari's smiling face and she opened the door and hugged Hikari. Asuka pulled away and turned her hat so the back of the hat was on her for head and She had on a jacket that was rolled up to her elbows. Asuka walked out the door and closed the door behind her. While walking Shinji was walking And talking to Kensuke in front of everyone else. Touji And Hikari was behind them. In the back was Asuka and Kaworu. Kaworu looked at Asuka "Asuka-chan, your outfit is very different from yesterday. Now it's like your a whole different person." Asuka laughed a little And looked at Kaworu "well we are going to the arcade. Before you came whenever we went to the arcade I would wear clothes like this." Kaworu smiled "Well, yesterday we were just going to the park. And you looked pretty dressed up." Asuka looked forward "hmph. A park it's different." They continued walking Then Kaworu stopped. Asuka stooped and looked at Kaworu. "What's wrong Kaworu?" Since Kaworu is a lot tiller then Asuka he bent down and leaned close into Asuka's face. Everyone realized Asuka and Kaworu had stopped and they turned around to see Kaworu close to Asuka's face. Asuka was as red as her shirt. And Kensuke, Shinji, Touji, and Hikari were surprised. Kaworu put his head on Asuka's Then pulled his head off and stood up straight and smiles at Asuka. "Asuka-Chan. Seems like your wearing Makeup, even though its not a date." Asuka was super read and looked at Kaworu "stop using what happened Yesterday as a excuse to tease me!" Kaworu laughed a little and pushed some of his hair back from in front of his face. "Sorry sorry. But I was just wondering are you doing it for Shinji?" Shinji blushed a little Asuka balled up her fist "NO WAY I AM!" Kaworu looked at Touji "is it Touji?" "NEVER IN MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE" Asuka yelled a clenched her fist harder "Kensuke or Hikari?" Asuka felt Tears in her eyes and she quickly closed them. "NO WAY IN HELL!" Kaworu bent down to look at Asuka. "Is it Me Asuka-Chan?" Asuka opened her fist slowly And opened her eyes tears were falling out her eyes rapidly and she Sat there. Thinking to herself "what do I say. He can't know I live him no. No. He can't. There's no way he can. Myself. Thats it! Myself!" Asuka wiped her tears and looked down. Then she took her hat off And clipped it to her pants. She pushed Kaworu's shoulder up so it made him stand up. She stepped back away from Kaworu and She looked at him and she had tears running down her cheeks. "Myself. I did it for myself Kaworu." she cracked a little smile. And Kaworu was about to touch her face. Asuka blushed red again but she backed away from Kaworu and ran back the way they came from.

Kaworu watched her and looked a little worried.Everyone else was standing beside Kaworu. And Shinji put His hand in Kaworu's shoulder. "What happened yesterday Kaworu?" Kaworu told them everything.

Asuka was running and running and running and running. Her tears were gone. She remembered Kaworu's warm embrace. Holding her close. She arrived home and ran to her room and immediately fell asleep.

Sponge Bob man voice: 2 weeks later

Its been to weeks since the Arcade day. Asuka still hasn't finished her Kaworu Painting but her and Kaworu made up. Their school day was over. Asuka did her homework, ate and went straight to bed.

Asuka's dream in her POV
So I wouldn't count this as smut. But if you wanna then fine.

Kaworu and I has been going out for 4 months he was in my room and we were laying on my bed. My dad was out on a vacation with my step-mom so it was just me and Kaworu. Kaworu had been staying over for the past 4 days. But today was something new. Kaowru was laying on top of me holding me and kissing all up my neck and on my stomach. His kisses felt so nice. I felt So warm. He was so warm. I wanted Kaworu. I slid my hands up his shirt and he slid his hands up mine. "Ka- Kaworu. I want you." I moaned. Kaworu smiled "I want you too Asuka-Chan. I took off his shirt and he took of my shirt and bra. Then we took the rest of out clothes off and-

BACK TO PRESENT!

Asuka jumped up. And she touched her body. She felt warm and she thought to herself "what the hell was that dream. Did I? Did I, c-" Asuka checked her panties and she checked her fingers and there was a substance on them. It was her C. U. M. Asuka looked at her fingers and was thinking. "I came. Off a dream of Kaworu."

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT YHE ASUKA CHAPTER HAHA HAHA THAT DREAM THOUGH. WELL SEE YA!