Confession #2

^^^ this name though 。^‿^。ヽ('▽`)/ so umm you kawoshin shippers may really like this chapter! Or not... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAWORU!

Kaworu knocked on Shinji's door.

"Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm hmmm hmmm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm. Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm hmhmh Hm Hm hmhmh Hm Hm Hm hmm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm hmm hmmm hmm Hm hmm hmmm."

(Ya know he is humming that tune he did in the show)
Kaworu smiled and hummed a tune. Shinji walked to the door and opened it he smiled and let Kaworu in. Kaworu leaned down close to Shinji and kissed him while sliding something into his hand. Shinji was surprised but he kissed back.

Kaworu separated their lips and smiled while walking to the bathroom and slipping off his shoes.

"I'm going to the Bathroom Shinji-kun!~"

Shinji blushed and looked down at his hands. He saw his music player and a fancy letter. Shinji walked over to the dining table and sat his music player down. He opened the letter and began to read it.

"Dear Shinji,
Remeber when we first met 5 months ago. How/I told you I loved you. I had a sense that my loved one was here. So I came here. When we were on the roof you had left your music player. Sorry I didn't give it to You earlier. But, immediately when I got here I knew you were the one that belonged to me. I was kinda heartbroken when you ran away from me. But I knew I ducked up as well. Through these months I'm glad I got to know You. I also should have told you this earlier. But a couple of days after I started your school, I went to talk to Asuka and she told me about your past. I know I should've asked you. I'm sorry. I really love you Shinji. I hope you love me too. After all the nice romantic moments we had together. Thank you for everything Shinji..."

Shinji wiped his tear and started read the last part and he heard Kaworu say something read it as well into his ear.

"I called your dad and we had a talk, he loves you Shinji, and...I love you, Shinji."

Shinji folded the letter and held it close to his heart. And cried. Kaworu kissed his earlobe then pulled away from Shinji. Kaworu stood beside Shinji and got down on one knee. Shinji turned to look at him and widend his eyes in suprisement.

"K-Kaworu are you...?"

Kaworu nodded and smiled as he pulled out a black box and opened it showing a silver ring white a blue and red design spelling out "Kaworu"

"Shinji Ikari, will You accept me, Kaworu Nagisa, as your boyfriend and future Husband?"

Shinji leaned down and kissed Kaworu.

"Yes Kaworu I do."

Kaworu hugged him and kissed his cheek. They pulled away and kissed each other again. Shinji's doorbell went off and Kaworu stood up and went to go answer it. He opened the door a little and Shinji heard a loud gunshot noise.

"Kaworu?"

Kaworu bent down a little and turned to look at Shinji. Shinji stood up and ran to him. He opens the door to see who it was. He saw a girl with light blue hair and her red eyes shot up to look at Shinji. She quickly pointed her gun at Shinji and pulled the trigger and shot Shinji in the shoulder. Kaworu slammed and locked the door and feel on top of Shinji. Kaworu smiled and kissed Shinji.

"Don't worry, I love you. And if we die. Well let's die together."

Shinji nodded and reached for his phone. He called his dad.

"Hello, Gendo speaking."

"Fa-Father. Kaworu and I....we have been shot at my house. I- love you. Thank...you. If possible- c-can you call the ambulance? Thanks dad."

"Sh-Shinji? I'm on it right now. You two hang in there."

"Okay..."

Kaworu and Shinji hugged each other till the ambulance came and took them both to the hospital.

OMG HAHAHHAHAHA IM HORRIBLE. REI YOU KILLER. HAPPY B DAY KAWORU LUV CHU! BAI